Enter legal issue and location
Midlothian Accidents Law Firm
Managing the Chesterfield County office is partner Trent S. Kerns, a 16 year veteran of Allen, Allen, Allen and Allen, has handled well over one thousand cases for the residents of this burgeoning area. A tenacious litigator and a tough negotiator, Mr. Kerns, together with claims consultant Egena Younger, and a team of experienced legal assistants provide a full range of personal injury legal services to those injured through the negligence of others.
Contact us for a free consultation at 866-388-1307 or by email.
About Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C.
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Hypoxic Brain Injury
Offers Free Initial Consultation
6123 Harbourside Centre Loop Midlothian, VA 23112
- (804) 745-8997
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 946 Grady Ave Suite 201 Charlottesville, VA 22903 (804) 836-1170
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 50 Dunn Drive, Suite 105 Stafford, VA 22556 (540) 657-9222
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 6509 Mechanicsville Tpke. Suite F Mechanicsville, VA 23111 (804) 746-4900
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 3504 Plank Road Fredericksburg, VA 22407 (540) 786-4100
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. 106 South Market St. Petersburg, VA 23803 (804) 733-8753
Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen, P.C. (Main Office) 1809 Staples Mill Road Richmond, VA 23230 866-388-1307
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.