Midlothian Accidents Law Firm
Managing the Chesterfield County office is partner Trent S. Kerns, a 16 year veteran of Allen, Allen, Allen and Allen, has handled well over one thousand cases for the residents of this burgeoning area. A tenacious litigator and a tough negotiator, Mr. Kerns, together with claims consultant Egena Younger, and a team of experienced legal assistants provide a full range of personal injury legal services to those injured through the negligence of others.
Contact us for a free consultation at 866-388-1307 or by email.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.