Enter legal issue and location
Phoenix Banking & Financial Services Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Albert H. Acken (Member)
- Giselle C. Alexander (Of Counsel)
- Andrew J. Alvarado (Associate)
- Jonathan S. Batchelor (Of Counsel)
- Todd A. Baxter (Member)
- Fredda J. Bisman (Member)
- James T. Braselton (Member)
- David G. Bray (Member)
- Melissa A. Breeden (Of Counsel)
- Victoria L. Buchinger (Member)
- Bradley A. Burns (Associate)
- J. Gregory Cahill (Member)
- Spencer W. Cashdan (Member)
- Scot L. Claus (Member)
- Vail Cloar (Associate)
- D. Samuel Coffman (Member)
- Lisa D. Duran (Member)
- Paxton D. Endres (Associate)
- Erica A. Erman (Associate)
- Fred C. Fathe (Member)
- David N. Ferrucci (Member)
- Richard A. Friedlander (Member)
- Jerry Gaffaney (Member)
- Carlos B. Gutierrez (Of Counsel)
- Scott A. Holcomb (Member)
- Carolyn J. Johnsen (Member)
- Russell A. Kolsrud (Member)
- Dana M. Levy (Member)
- Samuel Lee Lofland (Member)
- Frank G. Long (Member)
- Casandra C. Markoff (Associate)
- Matthew J. Martinez (Member)
- Timothy I. McCulloch (Member)
- Brian H. Merdinger (Associate)
- Aj Moss (Member)
- Ian A. Nesteruk (Associate)
- Amanda Newman (Associate)
- William L. Novotny (Member)
- David J. Ouimette (Member)
- Mitesh V. Patel (Associate)
- James H. Patterson (Member)
- Michael J. Plati (Member)
- Marlene A. Pontrelli (Member)
- Charles S. Price (Member)
- Andrew L. Pringle (Member)
- Les Raatz (Member)
- Leonce A. Richard (Member)
- Stephen E. Richman (Member)
- James S. Rigberg (Member)
- Michael S. Rubin (Member)
- Michael R. Scheurich (Member)
- Robert L. Schwartz (Member)
- Robert A. Shull (Member)
- Marki Stewart (Member)
- David I. Thompson (Member)
- Denise H. Troy (Member)
- Steven D. Wolfson (Member)
- Holly M. Zoe (Associate)
- Glenn M. Feldman (Member)
- Katherine Sanchez (Associate)
1850 North Central AvenueSuite 1400 Phoenix, AZ 85004
- (844) 670-6009 (Toll-Free)
Dickinson Wright PLLC 800 West California Avenue Suite 110 Sunnyvale, CA 94086 (408) 701-6200
Dickinson Wright PLLC International Square 1825 Eye Street N.W. Suite 900 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 457-0160
Dickinson Wright PLLC 350 East Las Olas Boulevard Suite 1750 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 (954) 991-5420
Dickinson Wright PLLC 300 W. Vine Street Suite 1700 Lexington, KY 40507 (859) 899-8700
Dickinson Wright PLLC 350 S. Main Street Suite 300 Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (734) 623-7075
Dickinson Wright PLLC (Main Office) 500 Woodward Avenue Suite 4000 Detroit, MI 48226 - 3425 (313) 223-3500
Dickinson Wright PLLC 200 Ottawa Ave. N.W. Suite 1000 Grand Rapids, MI 49503 - 2427 (616) 458-1300
Dickinson Wright PLLC 215 S. Washington Square Suite 200 Lansing, MI 48933 - 1816 (517) 371-1730
Dickinson Wright PLLC 4800 Fashion Square Blvd. Suite 300 Saginaw, MI 48604 (989) 791-4646
Dickinson Wright PLLC 2600 W. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 300 Troy, MI 48084 - 3312 (248) 433-7200
Dickinson Wright PLLC 8363 West Sunset Road Suite 200 Las Vegas, NV 89113 (702) 550-4400
Dickinson Wright PLLC 100 West Liberty Suite 940 Reno, NV 89501 (775) 343-7500
Dickinson Wright PLLC 150 E. Gay Street Suite 2400 Columbus, OH 43215 (614) 744-2570
Dickinson Wright PLLC 199 Bay Street, Suite 2200 Commerce Court West Toronto, ON M5L 1G4 , Canada 416-777-0101
Dickinson Wright PLLC 54 Music Square East Suite 300 Nashville, TN 37203 (615) 244-6538
Dickinson Wright PLLC 424 Church St. Suite 800 Nashville, TN 37219 (615) 244-6538
Dickinson Wright PLLC 607 West 3rd Street Suite 2500 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 770-4200
Dickinson Wright PLLC 221 North Kansas Street Suite 200 El Paso, TX 79901 (915) 541-9300
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.