Enter legal issue and location
Phoenix Banking & Regulatory Compliance Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Amy E. Altshuler (Partner)
- Bryant D. Barber (Partner)
- Edwin A. Barkel (Partner)
- Alejandro Barrientos (Associate)
- Kaeden W. Bauman (Associate)
- Nicholas S. Bauman (Associate)
- Ashley K. Beck (Associate)
- Gary Bendinger (Partner)
- Cory R. Bernard (Associate)
- Samit A. Bhalala (Associate)
- Brooks Brennan (Associate)
- Stephen M. Bressler (Partner)
- Michael Charles Brown (Of Counsel)
- A. Joseph Chandler (Partner)
- Samuel S. Chang (Partner)
- Carla A. Consoli (Regulatory and Government Practice Group Leader, Partner)
- Michael J. Curry (Partner)
- Dale A. Danneman (Partner)
- Scott D. DeWald (Partner)
- Pat Derdenger (Partner)
- Katie M. Derrig (Associate)
- Hannah Dolski (Associate)
- Todd D. Erb (Partner)
- Susan M. Freeman (Partner)
- Jason C. Furedy (Partner)
- Yalda Godusi (Associate)
- Justin K. Gowan (Associate)
- John C. Gray (Of Counsel)
- Michael T. Hallam (Partner)
- Gregory Y. Harris (Partner)
- Stephen M. Hart (Partner)
- Frances J. Haynes (Chair - Real Estate Industry Team, Partner)
- Brandon M. Hellewell (Associate)
- Lucas Hickman (Associate)
- Ari B. Hoffman (Associate)
- Christy Hubbard (Of Counsel)
- Steven J. Hulsman (Partner)
- David A. Jackson (Partner)
- Lawrence A. Kasten (Partner, General Counsel)
- John K. Kim (Partner)
- Robert Kort (Partner)
- Peter A. Larson (Partner)
- Laura A. Lo Bianco (Partner)
- Karen Jurichko Lowell (Associate)
- Stanley B. Lutz (Partner)
- Molly A. Magestro (Associate)
- Garrett McCann (Patent Agent)
- Robert H. McKirgan (Partner)
- Linda M. Mitchell (Partner)
- Benjamin M. Moffitt (Associate)
- Rachel A. Nicholas (Associate)
- Kevin Olson (Partner)
- Laura Pasqualone (Managing Partner of the Phoenix Office)
- Melanie V. Pate (Partner)
- Shivani Patel (Associate)
- Michael J. Phalen (Partner)
- John M. Rawicz (Partner)
- Foster Robberson (Partner)
- Robert F. Roos (Partner)
- Ronald N. Rosier (Of Counsel)
- Daniel A. Salgado (Associate)
- Jacob B. Schellinger (Associate)
- Lindsey A. Schneidman (Associate)
- Douglas R. Schorr (Associate)
- Ralph W. Selitto (Partner)
- Heidi K. Short (Partner)
- Mary Ellen Simonson (Partner)
- Frances R. Sjoberg (Partner)
- Heather Stanton (Associate)
- Amanda L. Thatcher (Partner)
- John Thorpe (Associate)
- Nicole G. True (Of Counsel)
- Chris A. Underwood (Associate)
- Jennifer A. Van Kirk (Partner)
- Kenneth Van Winkle (Managing Partner)
- Andrew Vanell (Of Counsel)
- James Voyles (Of Counsel)
- Peter R. Wand (Partner)
- Scott K. Brown (Partner)
- Anderson L. Carper (Partner)
- Rachel R. Felix (Associate)
- Kami Schvaneveldt Galvani (Of Counsel)
- Richard N. Goldsmith (Partner)
- Jennifer Lee-Cota (Associate)
- Randy Papetti (Partner)
- Brian J. Pollock (Partner)
- Stephen Richer (Of Counsel)
- Bruce Samuels (Partner)
- Jared L. Sutton (Partner)
- Kyle D. Swartz (Associate)
- Matthew C. Sweger (Partner)
- Daniel Thiel (Associate)
- Jon Weiss (Of Counsel)
- John C. West (Partner)
- Nancy L. White (Partner)
- Kenneth Van Winkle (Managing Partner)
- David M. Zamora (Associate)
- Elliot Barela (Associate)
- Paul Michael Bielecki (Principal)
- Flavia Campbell (Partner)
- Thomas H. Campbell (Partner)
- Caroline Carmer (Associate)
- Ian M. Fischer (Partner)
- Dan Goldfine (Partner)
- Josh Grabel (Partner)
- Jamie L. Halavais (Partner)
- Georgia L. Hamann (Partner)
- Justin Henderson (Partner)
- Lindsey Herzog (Associate)
- Steven T. Moortel (Principal)
- Linda R. Parkis (Partner)
- Craig W. Phillips (Partner)
- Andres Sanchez (Associate)
- Robert G. Schaffer (Partner)
- Joshua Spears (Associate)
- Cindy A. Villanueva (Associate)
- Eric G. Wanner (Associate)
201 East Washington StreetSuite 1200 Phoenix, AZ 85004
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 3993 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 600 Las Vegas, NV 89169 (702) 949-8200
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 655 North Central Avenue Suite 2300 Glendale, CA 91203 - 1445 (626) 795-9900
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 90 South Cascade Avenue Suite 1100 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 (719) 386-3000
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 2030 Main Street Suite 1600 Irvine, CA 92614 (949) 476-0757
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 201 Third Street NorthWest Suite 500 Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 764-5402
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 1601 19th Street Suite 1000 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 623-9000
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP One East Liberty Street Suite 300 Reno, NV 89501 - 2128 (775) 823-2900
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP One South Church Avenue Suite 2000 Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 622-2090
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP 203 Redwood Shores Pkwy Suite 670 Redwood City, CA 94065 (650) 391-1380
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.