Enter legal issue and location
Washington Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Jessica Ring Amunson (Partner)
- Ishan Kharshedji Bhabha (Partner)
- David Bitkower (Partner)
- Noah B. Bleicher (Partner)
- Sebastian Canon Urrutia (Associate)
- Caroline C. Cease (Associate)
- Emily Chapuis (Partner)
- Umer M. Chaudhry (Associate)
- Andrew B. Cherry (Associate)
- Patricia Cruz Trabanino (Associate)
- David W. DeBruin (Partner)
- David M. Didion (Special Counsel)
- Steven R. Englund (Partner)
- Samuel L. Feder (Managing Partner)
- John Flynn (Partner)
- Charles W. Galbraith (Partner)
- Robert C. Harmala (Partner)
- Keith M. Harper (Partner)
- Lindsay C. Harrison (Partner)
- Lauren J. Hartz (Associate)
- Matthew L. Haws (Partner)
- Matthew S. Hellman (Partner)
- Katherine B. Johnson (Associate)
- Tassity Johnson (Partner)
- Suedeen G. Kelly (Partner)
- Ehsan M. Khah (Staff Attorney)
- Krystalyn Kinsel (Associate)
- Jonathan A. Langlinais (Associate)
- Jan A. Larson (Partner)
- Thomas C. Newkirk (Partner)
- Ronald J. Pabis (Partner)
- Thomas J. Perrelli (Partner)
- Luke C. Platzer (Partner)
- Matthew E. Price (Partner)
- Karthik P. Reddy (Associate)
- Cynthia J. Robertson (Partner)
- Loreal R. Rock (Associate)
- Emily M. Savner (Associate)
- Brian S. Scarbrough (Partner)
- Zachary C. Schauf (Partner)
- Grant B. Schweikert (Associate)
- Roger C. Sherman (Of Counsel)
- Michelle R. Singer (Partner)
- Corinne M. Smith (Associate)
- Julian P. SpearChief-Morris (Associate)
- Keisha Nichole Stanford (Partner)
- Howard J. Symons (Partner)
- Alex S. Trepp (Partner)
- Adam G. Unikowsky (Partner)
- Marc A. Van Allen (Partner)
- Lee K. Van Voorhis (Partner)
- Marc L. Warren (Partner)
- Previn Warren (Partner)
- Carla J. Weiss (Special Counsel)
- Paul Alp (Special Counsel)
- Carrie F. Apfel (Partner)
- Nicholas R. Barnaby (Partner)
- Christian R. Bartholomew (Partner)
- Samuel C. Birnbaum (Associate)
- Thomas Newton Bolling (Partner)
- Jeffery S. Dennis (Special Counsel)
- Kenneth L. Doroshow (Partner)
- William K. Dreher (Associate)
- Benjamin M. Eidelson (Associate)
- Larry P. Ellsworth (Partner)
- Jerome L. Epstein (Partner)
- Jared O. Freedman (Partner)
- David A. Handzo (Partner)
- Sati Harutyunyan (Associate)
- Jessica R. Hertz (Partner)
- Bradley P. Humphreys (Associate)
- Andrew D. Irwin (Partner)
- Matthew L. Jacobs (Partner)
- Samuel F. Jacobson (Associate)
- Marina K. Jenkins (Associate)
- Natacha Y. Lam
- Nancy C. Libin (Partner)
- Maria C. Liu (Associate)
- Emily M. Loeb (Special Counsel)
- Michael K. Lowman (Partner)
- David M. Lynn (Partner)
- Max Minzner (Partner)
- Marguerite L. Moeller (Associate)
- Kelly M. Morrison (Partner)
- Andrew C. Noll (Associate)
- Natalie K. Orpett (Associate)
- Robert S. Osborne (Of Counsel)
- Joshua M. Parker (Associate)
- Gregory H. Petkoff (Partner)
- Manuel C. Possolo (Associate)
- Leonard R. Powell (Associate)
- Devi M. Rao (Associate)
- Christine N. Sanquist (Associate)
- Joshua M. Segal (Partner)
- Steven J. Seiden (Special Counsel)
- D. Joe Smith (Partner)
- Michael E. Stewart (Associate)
- Elliot S. Tarloff (Associate)
- Joshua A. Violanti (Associate)
- Heidi L. Wachs (Special Counsel)
- Scott B. Wilkens (Partner)
- Jennifer J. Yun
1099 New York AvenueNorthWestSuite 900 Washington, DC 20001- 4412
- (202) 639-6066
Jenner & Block LLP 515 South Flower Street Suite 3300 Los Angeles, CA 90071 - 2246 (213) 239-5100
Jenner & Block LLP 455 Market Street Suite 2100 San Francisco, CA 94105 - 2453 (628) 267-6800
Jenner & Block LLP (Main Office) 353 North Clark Street Chicago, IL 60654 - 3456 (312) 222-9350
Jenner & Block LLP 919 Third Avenue New York, NY 10022 - 3908 (212) 891-1600
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.