Enter legal issue and location
Mount Ida Banking & Finance Law Firm
My approach is to provide a personalized attorney-client relationship based on each client's unique concerns and requirements...
My approach is to provide a personalized attorney-client relationship based on each client's unique concerns and requirements...At John W. Yeargan, Jr., Mount Ida, Arkansas , my mission is to learn and understand my clients' needs and the external factors affecting them so that I can aggressively and professionally represent them throughout the legal process. I clearly communicate my legal knowledge and experience, thereby enabling my clients to make well-informed decisions for themselves.
My approach is to provide a personalized attorney-client relationship based on each client's unique concerns and requirements. My philosophy is based on the commitment to provide experienced advice to my clients. I am dedicated to full value for every dollar invested in legal services. My clients can expect prompt personal service and uncompromising, quality legal representation delivered in a cost-effective manner.
I am constantly seeking to improve my performance in order to be prepared for the challenges facing my clients. I keep pace with the latest innovations in the delivery of legal services by continually investing in training and technology. My work environment is based on diligent work effort, community involvement and a commitment to the profession.
About John W. Yeargan, Jr.
- Banking & Finance Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Protection
- Business Organizations
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Gaming Law
- Government Agencies & Programs
- Health & Health Care Law
- Elder Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use & Zoning
- State, Local & Municipal Law
- John W Yeargan Jr. (Owner)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Diamond Bank Building601 Highway 270 EastP.O. Box 755 Mount Ida, AR 71957- 0755
- (870) 867-4809
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.