Enter legal issue and location
5600 Beech Tree Lane Caledonia, MI 49316
Zurich Financial Services Ltd (Main Office) P.O. Box 8022 Zurich , Switzerland +41 (0)44 625 25 25
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Zurich North America - Empire Fire and Marine Insurance Company (Branch Office) 13810 FNB Parkway Omaha, NE 68154 - 5202
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Zurich North America - Zurich American Insurance Company (Branch Office) One Liberty Plaza, 165 Broadway, 32nd Floor New York, NY 10006
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Zurich North America (Main Office) 1400 American Lane Schaumburg, IL 60196 (847) 605-6000
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Farmers Insurance Group (Main Office) 4680 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90010 (888) 327-6335
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Zurich (Branch Office) 600 Red Brook Blvd. Owings Mills, MD 21117 (800) 553-7348
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Farmers Insurance Group (Branch Office) 2545 Farmers Drive # 440 Columbus, OH 43235 - 2705 (614) 799-3200
Zurich Financial Services Ltd - Zurich (Branch Office) 1201 F Street N.w. Suite 250 Washington, DC 20004 (202) 585-3100
Zurich Financial Services Ltd 3 Minster Court Mincing Lane London EC3R 7DD , United Kingdom
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.