Enter legal issue and location
Alexandria Litigation Practice Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- David H. Aleskow (Associate)
- Richard Laurance Allen (Associate)
- W. Todd Baker (Partner)
- Lee Edward Barrett (Of Counsel)
- Stephen Gene Baxter Ph.D. (Partner)
- Kurt Michael Berger Ph.D. (Senior Attorney)
- Andrew K. Beverina (Senior Associate)
- Roberta Sue Bren (Partner)
- Beau Bernard Burton Ph.D. (Associate)
- Raymond F. Cardillo Jr. (Of Counsel)
- Steven Briar Chang (Associate)
- Honorable Beth A. Chapman (Of Counsel)
- Richard Lee Chinn Ph.D. (Partner)
- Kathleen Cooney-Porter (Partner)
- Thomas Marvin Cunningham Ph.D. (Senior Attorney)
- Christopher Ian Donahue (Associate)
- Jacob Andrew Doughty (Partner)
- Alexander Beach Englehart (Associate)
- Brian Raye Epstein (Associate)
- Tia D. Fenton (Senior Associate)
- Thomas Joseph Fisher (Partner)
- Greg H. Gardella (Partner)
- Edwin Donnell Garlepp (Partner)
- Alexander Edward Gasser (Senior Associate)
- Michael Law Gellner (Associate)
- Charles L. Gholz (Partner)
- Sameer Kishore Gokhale (Senior Associate)
- Chad Edward Gorka (Associate)
- Teddy S. Gron (Of Counsel)
- Kirsten A. Gruneberg Ph.D. (Partner)
- James Dewey Hamilton (Of Counsel)
- Colin Bennett Harris (Senior Associate)
- Andrew Theodore Harry (Partner)
- Joell Randolph Hibshman II (Associate)
- Jonathan Hudis (Partner)
- Kyoko Imai (Senior Associate)
- Jeffrey Hugh Kaufman (Partner)
- James Joseph Kelly Ph.D. (Partner)
- Richard David Kelly (Senior Partner)
- David Joel Kera (Of Counsel)
- Michael L. Kiklis (Partner )
- Lindsay Jane Kile (Associate)
- James H. Knebel (Associate)
- Stefan Uwe Koschmieder Ph.D. (Partner)
- Eckhard Heinrich Kuesters (Partner)
- James J. Kulbaski (Partner)
- Stephen Gary Kunin (Partner)
- Kevin B. Laurence (Partner)
- Anna Ziskind Lloyd (Associate)
- James Richard Love (Senior Associate)
- Bradley Davis Lytle (Partner)
- Johnny Ma (Associate)
- Gregory J. Maier (Senior Partner)
- Aldo Martinez (Associate)
- James Derek Mason Ph.D. (Partner)
- Robert Carter Mattson (Partner)
- Jeffrey Bayne McIntyre (Partner)
- Scott Anthony McKeown (Partner)
- Kevin M. McKinley (Senior Associate)
- Marina I. Miller Ph.D. (Associate)
- Patrick L. Miller (Associate)
- Honorable Gerald Joseph Mossinghoff (Senior Counsel)
- Eric Joseph Isao Myers (Associate)
- Ruby Jain Natnithithadha (Associate)
- Arthur Irwin Neustadt (Senior Partner)
- Norman F. Oblon (Senior Partner)
- Andrew Michael Ollis (Partner)
- Soumya Prakash Panda (Associate)
- Jonathan William Parthum (Associate)
- Daniel Joseph Pereira Ph.D. (Partner)
- Harris A. Pitlick (Of Counsel)
- Robert Thomas Pous (Partner)
- John Frederick Presper (Senior Associate)
- Christopher Ricciuti
- Marc Albert Robinson (Associate)
- Ronald Alan Rudder Ph.D. (Partner)
- Surinder Sachar (Partner)
- Carl Edward Schlier (Partner)
- Eric Wayne Schweibenz (Partner)
- Vincent Kendall Shier Ph.D. (Partner)
- Philippe Jean-Claude Signore Ph.D. (Partner)
- Ryan Walker Smith (Associate)
- Marvin Jay Spivak (Senior Partner)
- Anne Louise St. Martin (Associate)
- Zachary Scott Stern (Senior Associate)
- David Paul Stitzel (Associate)
- Robert Tarcu (Associate)
- Edward William Tracy Jr. (Senior Associate)
- Richard Lee Treanor II Ph.D. (Partner)
- Frank Jonah West (Partner)
- Joseph Edward Wrkich (Senior Associate)
- Akihiro Yamazaki (Partner)
1940 Duke Street Alexandria, VA 22314
- (703) 413-2220
Oblon, Spivak LLP Tokyo Ginko Kyokai Building, 16th Floor 3-1, Marunouchi 1-chome Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0005 , Japan 81-3-6212-0550
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.