Enter legal issue and location
Granite City Personal Injury Law Firm
The Roth Law Offices is an established firm which maintains a prominent litigation practice representing the insurance industry and the self-insured. The firm has extensive trial experience throughout Southern Illinois, handling products? liability, premises? liability, medical malpractice and general negligence matters. The firm takes great pride in being small enough to give each matter personal attention, while maintaining the ability to handle the most sophisticated and complex litigation.
About Roth Law Offices, LLC
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Allstate Indemnity Company
- Automobile Club Inter-Insurance Exchange
- Bankers & Shippers
- GMIC/Integon Insurance Company
- Mid-Continent Insurance Company
- Laidlaw Transit Company
- Rockford Mutual
- Lumbermen's Underwriting Alliance
- Safety-Kleen Corporation
- Ronald A. Roth (Member)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
2421 Corporate Centre Drive Suite 200 Granite City, IL 62040
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.