Enter legal issue and location
Pittsburgh Administrative Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Paul D. Bangor (Member)
- Christina M. Barringer (Associate)
- Peter K. Blume (Member)
- Joseph R. Brendel (Member)
- Kimberly W. Burns (Member)
- Troy L. Cady (Senior Counsel)
- G. Daniel Carney (Of Counsel)
- Danny P. Cerrone Jr. (Member)
- Lisa A. Chiesa (Member)
- Joshua Ciccone (Senior Attorney)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Member)
- Jarrod J. Duffy (Member)
- Walter D. Enick (Member)
- Joshua M. Farber (Member)
- Lindsay Sherwood Fouse (Associate)
- Joseph Friedman (Of Counsel)
- Douglas E. Gilbert (Of Counsel)
- David E. Goldberg (Member)
- James K. Goldberg (Member)
- Christine M. Green (Associate)
- Edward B. Harmon (Of Counsel)
- Scott E. Henderson (Of Counsel)
- J. Alexander Hershey (Member)
- Samuel A. Hornak (Associate)
- Joseph A. Katarincic (Of Counsel)
- Allen M. Lopus (Member)
- Stephen J. Mandel (Member)
- Sara A. Mercer (Of Counsel)
- Kurt A. Miller (Member)
- Jacques L. Moye Sr. (Member)
- Courtney A. Murphy (Ediscovery Project Manager)
- Mark F. Nowak (Member)
- J. Ramy Nubani (Associate)
- Charles G. O'Hara (Of Counsel)
- James R. Olson (Senior Counsel)
- William C. Price (Member)
- Robert J. Ridge (Member)
- David G. Ries (Of Counsel)
- John C. Rodney (Of Counsel)
- Lori W. Rooney (Member)
- Vincent M. Roskovensky (Member)
- Lauren D. Rushak (Member)
- Andrew J. Ruxton (Associate)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Member)
- John D. Scozio (Senior Counsel)
- Robert H. Shoop Jr. (Of Counsel)
- Richard V. Sica (Of Counsel)
- W. Ronald Stout (Of Counsel)
- Randolph T. Struk (Member)
- Heather C. Stumpf (Member)
- James P. Thomas (Member)
- Monica S. Walaan (Associate)
- Kenneth S. Wear (Senior Counsel)
- Keith H. West (Member)
- Gavin P. Williams (Member)
- Lisa S. Wren (Member)
- Mark A. Eck (Senior Counsel)
One Oxford Centre301 Grant Street14th Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- (412) 394-2555
Clark Hill PLC 14850 North Scottsdale Road Suite 500 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (480) 684-1100
Clark Hill PLC 1055 West Seventh Street Suite 2400 Los Angeles, CA 90017 (213) 891-9100
Clark Hill PLC One America Plaza 600 West Broadway Suite 500 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 557-0404
Clark Hill PLC One Embarcadero Center Suite 400 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 984-8500
Clark Hill PLC 1001 Pennsylvania Avenue North West Suite 1300 South Washington, DC 20004 (202) 772-0909
Clark Hill PLC 824 North Market Street Suite 710 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 250-4750
Clark Hill PLC 130 East Randolph Street Suite 3900 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 985-5900
Clark Hill PLC 151 South Old Woodward Suite 200 Birmingham, MI 48009 (248) 642-9692
Clark Hill PLC (Main Office) 500 Woodward Avenue Suite 3500 Detroit, MI 48226 (313) 965-8300
Clark Hill PLC 200 Ottawa NorthWest Suite 500 Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 608-1100
Clark Hill PLC 212 East Cesar Chavez Avenue Lansing, MI 48906 (517) 318-3100
Clark Hill PLC 210 Carnegie Center Suite 102 Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 785-2968
Clark Hill PLC 3800 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, NV 89169 (702) 862-8300
Clark Hill PLC 830 Third Avenue Suite 200 New York, NY 10022 (646) 395-8580
Clark Hill PLC Two Commerce Square 2005 Market Street Suite 1000 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (215) 640-8500
Clark Hill PLC 720 Brazos Street Suite 700 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 499-3600
Clark Hill PLC 2615 Calder Avenue Suite 240 Beaumont, TX 77702 (409) 351-3800
Clark Hill PLC 901 Main Street Suite 6000 Dallas, TX 75202 (214) 651-4300
Clark Hill PLC 2600 Dallas Parkway Suite 600 Frisco, TX 75034 (469) 287-3900
Clark Hill PLC 909 Fannin Street Suite 2300 Houston, TX 77010 (713) 951-5600
Clark Hill PLC 2301 Broadway Street San Antonio, TX 78215 (210) 250-6000
Clark Hill PLC 1290 Suncrest Towne Centre Morgantown, WV 26505 (304) 233-5599
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.