Enter legal issue and location
Philadelphia Bankruptcy and Restructuring Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Stephen S. Aichele (Partner)
- Bruce D. Armon (Partner)
- Andrew F. Barris (Associate)
- Jennifer L. Beidel (Partner)
- K. Daniel Berman (Associate)
- Gabriel L.i. Bevilacqua (Of Counsel)
- Alexander R. Bilus (Partner)
- Samuel E. Bordoni-Cowley (Associate)
- Dennis J. Brennan (Partner)
- Andrea P. Brockway (Counsel)
- David M. Brown (Counsel)
- Elizabeth A. Browning (Attorney)
- Dena B. Calo (Partner)
- Gary R. Clarke (Associate)
- Gillian A. Cooper (Associate)
- Marisa R. De Feo (Associate)
- Cathleen M. Devlin (Partner)
- Kathryn Doyle (Partner)
- Martin J. Doyle (Partner)
- Justin B. Ettelson (Counsel)
- Carl B. Everett (Of Counsel)
- Anthony P. Forte (Partner)
- Alicia M. Fraind (Attorney)
- Richard T. Frazier (Partner)
- Darius C. Gambino (Partner)
- Jorge Garcia (Associate)
- Jourdan S. Garvey (Associate)
- James S. Gkonos (Counsel)
- Kyle E. Gray (Associate)
- Samantha R. Gross (Associate)
- Morgan D. Haas (Associate)
- Lois S. Hagarty (Partner)
- Christopher R. Hall (Partner)
- Jeffrey C. Hampton (Partner)
- Richard W. Hayden (Partner)
- Patrick M. Hromisin (Counsel)
- Paul M. Hummer (Partner)
- Adam H. Isenberg (Partner)
- Robert J. Jones (Of Counsel)
- Tricia M. Kazinetz (Associate)
- James A. Keller (Partner)
- Zachary B. Kizitaff (Associate)
- Amy S. Kline (Partner)
- Lisa M. Koblin (Associate)
- A. Mayer Kohn (Associate)
- Stanley J. Kull (Partner)
- Maurice D. Lee (Partner)
- Paul Leicht (Associate)
- Kevin M. Levy (Associate)
- Jeffrey Lin (Associate)
- Robert H. Louis (Of Counsel)
- George T. Magnatta (Partner)
- Melissa A. Martinez (Associate)
- Shannon A. McGuire (Associate)
- John F. Meigs (Partner)
- Jessica L. Meller (Associate)
- Angella N. Middleton (Associate)
- Albert F. Moran (Associate)
- Megan E. Moyer (Associate)
- Kathryn Beaumont Murphy (Counsel)
- Valerie L. O'Shea Murray (Attorney)
- Patrick F. Nugent (Associate)
- Kevin T. O'Brien (Attorney)
- Joseph F. O'Dea (Partner)
- Sean T. O'Neill (Partner)
- Joshua S. Pasker (Partner)
- Carolyn A. Pellegrini (Counsel)
- Jennifer K. Peterson (Partner)
- Amy L. Piccola (Partner)
- John P. Pierce (Partner)
- Igor Pleskov (Associate)
- George E. Rahn (Partner)
- Joshua W. B. Richards (Partner)
- Christina D. Riggs (Partner)
- James G. Rosenberg (Of Counsel)
- Courtney L. Schultz (Partner)
- Domingos Silva (Partner)
- Shane P. Simon (Associate)
- Mark D. Simpson (Partner)
- Matthew J. Smith (Associate)
- John F. Stoviak (Partner)
- Caitlin P. Strauss (Partner)
- Frederick D. Strober (Partner)
- Carolyn M. Toll (Associate)
- Chad T. Williams (Partner)
- Erik F. Williams (Partner)
- Jacque C. Young (Attorney)
- David S. Antzis (Partner)
- Aaron S. Applebaum (Associate)
- Kevin S. Barber (Partner)
- Timothy W. Callahan (Partner)
- Ian M. Livaich (Associate)
- Brittany E. Medio (Associate)
- Debora Plehn-Dujowich (Counsel)
- Rebecca J. Reist (Associate)
- Jourdan A. Simko (Associate)
- Meghan Talbot (Associate)
- Jeremiah J. Vandermark (Associate)
- Michael C. Barnes (Partner)
- Karilynn Bayus (Partner)
- Rebecca J. Feuerhammer (Associate)
- Mary Beth Schluckebier (Associate)
- Matan Shmuel (Associate)
Centre Square West1500 Market Street 38th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19102- 2186
- (215) 972-7725
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 1919 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWest Suite 550 Washington, DC 20006 - 3434 (202) 333-8800
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 1201 North Market Street Suite 2300 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 421-6800
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 433 Plaza Real Suite 275 Boca Raton, FL 33432 (561) 962-4145
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 200 East Las Olas Boulevard Suite 1000 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 (954) 713-7600
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP Southeast Financial Center 200 South Biscayne Boulevard Suite 3600 Miami, FL 33131 (305) 428-4500
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 515 North Flagler Drive Suite 1400 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (561) 833-9800
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 161 North Clark Street Suite 4200 Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 876-7100
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 808 South Second Street Springfield, IL 62704 (217) 789-7959
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 131 Dartmouth Street Suite 501 Boston, MA 02116 (617) 723-3300
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 500 East Pratt Street Suite 900 Baltimore, MD 21202 - 3133 (410) 332-8600
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 33 South Sixth Street Suite 4750 Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 225-2800
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP One Riverfront Plaza 1037 Raymond Boulevard Suite 1520 Newark, NJ 07102 - 5426 (973) 286-6700
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 650 College Road East Suite 4000 Princeton, NJ 08540 - 6603 (609) 452-3100
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 1270 Avenue of the Americas Suite 2005 New York, NY 10020 (212) 980-7200
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP Penn National Insurance Plaza 2 North Second Street 7th Floor Harrisburg, PA 17101 - 1619 (717) 257-7500
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP One PPG Place Suite 3010 Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412) 209-2500
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP 1200 Liberty Ridge Drive Suite 200 Wayne, PA 19087 - 5569 (610) 251-5050
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.