Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Family Law Lawyer
About Felicia R Meyers
Current Employment Position(s)
- Founding Partner
- Family Law
- Countrywide Home Loans, Inc. v. Alfred Tutungi, et al., 66 Cal. App.727 (1998)
- California, 1994
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Chair, Family Law Section, 2008 - 2009
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member of Executive Committee, Family Law
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Former Board of Governors
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1993
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Recipient: Dean’s Merit Scholarship
Law Review: Whittier Law Review, Lead Articles Editor, 1992 - 1993
- California State University, Northridge, California, 1990
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Accepts Credit Cards
- Case Note, “Proportionality in Noncapital Cases: Harmelin v. Michigan Seriously Impedes Possibility of Review,” Whittier L. Rev., Volume 14, 1992
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.Suite 1425 Los Angeles, CA 90067- 4149
Other Sources of Feedback About Felicia R. Meyers
Included on the 2023 Southern California list
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2011 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2009 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2012, 2015 - 2023
- "Top Family Lawyers” by the Daily Journal: 2023
- Most Influential Women Attorneys by the Los Angeles Business Journal: 2019
- Most Influential Women Lawyers by Los Angeles by the Los Angeles Business Journal: 2017
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.