Enter legal issue and location
Philadelphia Antitrust Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Anne Marie Aaronson (Partner)
- Darwin R. Beauvais (Partner; Chair, Zoning & Land Use)
- Kristen L. Behrens (Partner; Executive Committee Member)
- Thomas S. Biemer (Partner; Chair, Litigation Department)
- Max Campbell (Associate)
- Timothy J. Carson (Partner)
- Gregory F. Cirillo (Vice Chairman; Co-Chair, Litigation Department; Member Senior Leadership Team and Executive Committee)
- Erik L. Coccia (Partner)
- John P. Crampton (Of Counsel)
- Jerry R. DeSiderato (Partner; Executive Committee Member; Chair, Plaintiffs' Rights Practice Group)
- Nelson A. Diaz (Senior Attorney, Retired)
- James Joseph Eisenhower (Of Counsel)
- Marc A. Feller (Partner; Chair, Public Finance Group)
- Meredith L. Ferleger (Partner)
- Timothy J. Ford (Associate)
- Claire Blewitt Ghormoz (Associate)
- Danielle M. Goebel (Partner)
- Patrick Hamlet (Associate)
- Stephen Joseph Harmelin (Of Counsel)
- Patrick M. Harrington (Partner)
- Elizabeth Preate Havey (Partner)
- John J. Higson (Partner)
- Linda Dale Hoffa (Partner; Chair, White Collar/Government Investigations Group)
- Peter C. Hughes (Partner; Co Chair, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Group)
- Barbara T. Ilsen (Partner; Co-Chair, Corporate and Business Department; Co-Chair, Banking & Financial Services Group; Executive Committee Member)
- Joseph H. Jacovini (Member, Senior Leadership Team; Chair of Strategic & Financial Planning)
- Jay E. Kagan (Partner)
- Joseph F. Kessler (Partner; Chair, Real Estate Group; Co-Chair, Real Estate Repositioning Group)
- John R. Latourette (Partner; Chair, Trusts & Estates Group)
- Graham R. Laub (Partner; Chair, Securities Group; Chair, Mergers & Acquisitions Group)
- Joseph R. Loverdi (Of Counsel)
- Rosemary J. Loverdi (Partner; Executive Committee Member; Co-Chair, Procurement Practice Group)
- Jennifer L. Maleski (Partner)
- James M. Matour (Partner; Co-Chair, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Group)
- Lawrence G. McMichael (Chairman; Member Senior Leadership Team and Executive Committee)
- Andrea N. Metz (Associate)
- Christopher C. Nana-Sinkam (Associate)
- Lisa Lassoff Nentwig (Partner)
- Skye C.a. Nickalls (Partner)
- Patrick M. Northen (Chief Operating Officer; Partner, Litigation Department)
- Marjorie McMahon Obod (Partner; Chair, Labor & Employment Group)
- Susan B. Orr (Partner)
- Karen Palestini (Partner; Executive Committee Member; Chair, Health Care Group)
- Kenneth Rich (Associate)
- James J. Rodgers (Partner; Chair, Antitrust Group; Chair, Ethics Committee)
- David Rodkey (Associate)
- John W. Schmehl (Partner; Chair, Tax Group; Executive Committee Member)
- Lorraine Marie Simonis (Associate)
- Neil Sklaroff (Partner)
- Jennifer Platzkere Snyder (Partner)
- Michael J. Tierney (Of Counsel)
- Jessica L. Titler-Lingle (Associate)
- Mary T. Tomich (Partner)
- Silvio A. Trentalange (Associate)
- Jamie D. Valentine (Associate)
- Stephanie Searles Vogel (Partner)
- Martin J. Weis (Partner)
- Matthew I. Whitehorn (Partner; Executive Committee Member; Chair, Employee Benefits Group; Chair, Pro Bono Committee)
- Roger F. Wood (Partner; Co-Chair, Corporate and Business Department)
- Alex F. Braden (Partner)
- Yonit A. Caplow (Associate)
- Scott J. Freedman (Partner)
- Sarah Gremminger (Associate)
- Katharine Virginia Hartman (Partner)
- James W. Hennessey (Partner)
- William P. Hunter (Partner)
- Anne Marie P. Kelley (Of Counsel)
- Nanda P. Kumar (Partner)
- Renee H. Martin (Of Counsel)
- Patrick J. Murphy (Partner)
- Terry Mutchler (Partner)
- Ted Oyphanith (Associate)
- Dimple C. Patel (Partner)
- Margaret Spitzer Persico (Associate)
- Ajay Raju (Chairman)
- John A. Squires (Partner)
- Angeliki N. Yannaris (Associate)
- Edward F. Behm Jr. (Partner)
- Simon Bord (Associate)
- Marie-Theres DiFillippo (Associate)
- Taylor P. Festa (Associate)
- Catherine D. Glenn (Partner)
- C. Lawrence Holmes (Partner)
- Nicholas H. Koontz (Associate)
- Anthony Kyriakakis (Of Counsel)
- Judge Samuel M. Lehrer (Of Counsel)
- Ms. Renee H. Martin JD (RN, MSN, Of Counsel)
- Peter J. . Picotte II (Partner)
- Jesse N. Silverman (Partner)
- Lorena L. Trujillo (Partner)
- Tiana Butcher Walters (Partner)
- Joshua D. Wolson (Partner)
- Thomas S. Wyatt (Partner)
1500 Market StreetSuite 3500E Philadelphia, PA 19102
- (215) 575-7200
Dilworth Paxson LLP 655 Fifteenth Street, NorthWest Suite 810 Washington, DC 20005 (202) 452-0900
Dilworth Paxson LLP One Customs House 704 North King Street Suite 500 Post Office Box 1031 Wilmington, DE 19899 - 1031 (302) 571-9800
Dilworth Paxson LLP Liberty View 457 Haddonfield Road Suite 700 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 (856) 675-1900
Dilworth Paxson LLP 2 Research Way Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 924-6000
Dilworth Paxson LLP 2 Research Way Princeton, NJ 08540 (609) 924-6000
Dilworth Paxson LLP One River Centre 331 Newman Springs Road Building 1 Suite 136 Red Bank, NJ 07701 - 5688 (732) 383-5659
Dilworth Paxson LLP 99 Park Avenue Suite 320 New York, NY 10016 (917) 675-4250
Dilworth Paxson LLP 29 Dowlin Forge Road Exton, PA 19341 (610) 423-4200
Dilworth Paxson LLP Penn National Insurance Plaza 2 North 2nd Street Suite 1101 Harrisburg, PA 17101 (717) 236-4812
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.