Enter legal issue and location
- Michael R Abacherli
- Wade E Abbott
- Karen Bell
- Joseph A Burns
- Patrick L Christianson
- Joyce Constant
- Richard L Cope
- Jennifer S Dawson
- Anne Marie V Duncan
- Daniel G Dupuis
- Dee Richins Edgeworth
- Marie K Fournier
- Jack R Garofalo
- Benjamin Y Gonzales
- James B Hackleman
- Clark A Hansen Jr.
- Robert R Hartz
- J Timothy Hegness
- David M Hidalgo
- Michael J Kewin
- Dennis E Kottmeier
- William Woo Lee
- Karen Martinez
- Jere R Morrissey
- Cameron C Page
- Rich Peterson
- Michael A Ramos
- Kathy Relyea
- Agnes Y Ruszkowski
- Gene Sacman
- Marcial E Sacman
- Dennis L Stout (District Attorney)
- Denise Trager
- Frank J Vanella
- David Whitney
- Camin E Widmeyer
- Richard Young
# 913316 Mount View Ave San Bernardino, CA 92415
- (909) 829-3779
- (909) 387-6579
- (909) 891-3552
San Bernardino County District Attorney 14455 Civic Dr Victorville, CA 92392 - 2312 (760) 243-8600
San Bernardino County District Attorney 235 E Mountain View Barstow, CA 92311 - 2854 (760) 256-4810
San Bernardino County Dist Attorneys Office 17830 Arrow Blvd Fontana, CA 92335 - 4013 (909) 829-6231
San Bernardino County Dist Attorneys Office 6527 White Feather Joshua Tree, CA 92252 - 6604
San Bernardino County District Attorney 13260 Central Ave Chino, CA 91710 - 4180 (909) 590-5255
San Bernardino County District Attorney 4th Floor 8303 Haven Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739 (909) 989-0056
San Bernardino County District Attorney Child Support 3rd Floor 316 N Mountain View San Bernardino, CA 92415 (714) 889-1400
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.