Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Business Litigation Lawyer
About David Z Ribakoff
Current Employment Position(s)
- English (Primary)
- Business Litigation
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Legal Malpractice Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Nuvation Research Corp. v. Cook, WL 1558279 (Cal.App. 2003)
- Salient Networks, Inc. v. Jones, WL 147060 (Cal.App. 2004)
- Byran Co. v. U.S. Surgical, 150 Fed.Appx. 616 (9th Cir. 2005)
- Cardone v. SCIE, LLC, et al., WL 1704090 (Cal.App. 2006)
- China Healthways Institute, Inc. v. Wang, 491 F.3d 1337 (Fed.Cir. 2007)
- GE Healthcare v. Orbotech Ltd, WL 2382534 (E.D. Wis. 2009)
- Thornton v. United Church of Religious Science dba Science of Mind Magazine
- Sabadia v. Holland & Knight, LLP ,( Los Angeles Superior Court 2012)
- Bushman v. Artefex, WL 9260509 (Cal. App. 2015)
- California, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- State Bar of California (Member)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Adams, Duque & Hazeltine
- Orange County firm of Enterprise Counsel Group, Partner
- Enenstein, Ribakoff, LaViña & Pham, Partner
- University of California College of the Law, San Francisco, California, 1992
J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
Honors: Member, Moot Court Board
- California State University, Northridge, California, 1988
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Honors: magna cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
- Contributing Author, Insurance Litigation Treatise, Rutter Group
2029 Century Park EastSuite 400 Los Angeles, CA 90067
Other Sources of Feedback About David Z. Ribakoff
Included on the 2023 Southern California list
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Southern California Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Southern California Super Lawyers list
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.