Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Affordable Care Act Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Elizabeth Tom Arce (Partner)
- Ronnie Arenas (Associate)
- Megan Atkinson (Associate)
- Daniella Bahrynian (Associate)
- Bruce Barsook (Partner)
- Steven M. Berliner (Partner)
- Janae Biers (Manager of Legal Support Services)
- Michael Blacher (Partner)
- Peter J. Brown (Partner)
- Daniel C. Cassidy (Partner Emeritus)
- Melanie L. Chaney (Partner)
- Heather DeBlanc (Partner)
- Jenny Denny (Associate)
- Chelsea M. Desmond (Associate)
- Brian Dierzé (Associate)
- Mary Dowell (Partner Emeritus)
- Christopher Fallon (Associate)
- Kaylee Feick (Associate)
- Jenny-Anne Flores (Litigation Manager)
- Christopher S. Frederick (Associate)
- Jeffrey C. Freedman (Partner)
- Michael Gerst (Associate)
- Adrianna E. Guzman (Partner)
- Viddell Lee Heard (Associate)
- Leighton Henderson (Associate)
- Alison R. Kalinski (Associate)
- Laura Drottz Kalty (Partner)
- Meredith Karasch (Senior Counsel)
- Paul D. Knothe (Associate)
- Richard M. Kreisler (Partner Emeritus)
- Donald V. Le (Associate)
- Mark Meyerhoff (Partner)
- Pilar Morin (Partner)
- James E. Oldendorph (Associate)
- Jennifer Palagi (Associate)
- Melanie M. Poturica (Partner Emeritus)
- Andrew Pramschufer (Associate)
- Sylvia Quach (Associate)
- Jennifer Rosner (Partner)
- Anni Safarloo (Associate)
- Max Sank (Partner)
- Daniel Seitz (Associate)
- Geoffrey S. Sheldon (Partner)
- Alysha Stein-Manes (Associate)
- Jeff Stockley (Associate)
- Julie L. Strom (Associate)
- Joseph Suarez (Associate)
- I. Emanuela Tala (Associate)
- J. Scott Tiedemann (Managing Partner)
- David Urban (Senior Counsel)
- Millicent O. Usoro (Associate)
- Alexander Volberding (Associate)
- Brian P. Walter (Partner)
- Alex Wong (Associate)
- T. Oliver Yee (Partner)
- Joung H. Yim (Associate)
- Danny Y. Yoo (Associate)
- Kate S. Im (Associate)
- Amit Katzir (Associate)
- Kristi Recchia (Labor Relations Director)
- Sung Kim (Associate)
- Sarah R. Lustig (Associate)
- Antwoin D. Wall (Associate)
6033 West Century Boulevard5th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90045
- (310) 337-0837
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore 5250 North Palm Avenue Suite 310 Fresno, CA 93704 (559) 256-7800
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore 400 Capitol Mall Suite 1260 Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 584-7000
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore 401 West “A” Street Suite 1675 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 481-5900
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore 135 Main Street 7th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 512-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.