Enter legal issue and location
- Emmanuelle Bayol (Deputy Regional Counsel - EMEA)
- Lee Elaine Boyd (Vice President, Law - Employment & Compliance)
- Guy Chayoun (Associate General Counsel & Assistant Secretary)
- Maria Sileno DeLoughry (Senior Counsel and Information Technology Counsel)
- Ira Lakritz (Executive Director, Law & Chief Litigation Counsel)
- Olga Manzhosova (Legal Counsel)
- Steven Jon Sklar (Vice President - Global Tax)
- Lori Kaye Tylinski (Associate General Counsel and Chief Trademark Counsel)
200 Riverfront Boulevard Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
- (201) 703-4113
Sealed Air Corporation - Diversey, Inc. (Branch Office) 8310 16th Street P.O. Box 902 Sturtevant, WI 53177 - 0902 (262) 631-4001
Sealed Air Corporation - Cryovac Food Packaging and Food Solutions (Main Office) 100 Rogers Bridge Road Duncan, SC 29334 (800) 391-5645
Sealed Air Corporation - Sealed Air Limited (United Kingdom) (Main Office) Clifton House 1 Marston Rd., St. Neots Huntingdon PE19 2HN , United Kingdom +44-1536-315-700
Sealed Air Corporation - Diversey Europe BV (Main Office) De Boelelaan 32 HJ 1083 Amsterdam , Netherlands +31 20 258 9700
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.