Richmond Car Wrecks Law Firm
Among a growing field of firms and increased competition, our success is predicated upon an uncompromising work ethic and vociferous defense of our clients — both inside and outside the courtroom. This translates into an excellent client experience and thorough representation that increases your chances for a positive outcome. We are prepared to help clients with a multitude of legal issues, including:
• Personal injury
• Workers' compensation
• Family law
• Criminal defense
Under these broad headings, you can expect full service for individuals and businesses from attorneys who have spent years studying and practicing the law. Our longevity comes from a commitment to providing stellar service for those dealing with divorce, car accidents, DUI defense and virtually everything in between. Additionally, our lawyers are licensed to practice in all state, federal and appellate courts in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, as well as the United States Supreme Court. Simply put, you can consider our full-service law firm a one stop shop for your legal needs.
For superb representation from experienced attorneys in Richmond, Kentucky, turn to Shumate, Flaherty, Eubanks & Baechtold by calling 859-353-0878 today.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.