Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles ADA Compliance and Defense Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Susan Allison (Partner)
- Justin Anderson (Associate)
- Barbra A. Arnold (Partner)
- Lauren Babst (Associate)
- Patricia DeSantis Belton (Partner)
- Rod S. Berman (Partner, Chair, Intellectual Property Group)
- Sheri L. Bonstelle (Partner)
- Julia Botezatu (Associate)
- Robert E. Braun (Partner)
- R. Scott Brink (Partner)
- Jessica Bromall Sparkman (Partner)
- Neill E. Brower (Partner)
- Barry L. Burten (Partner)
- Jim Butler (Partner, Chairman, Global Hospitality Group®)
- Rachel M. Capoccia (Partner)
- William F. Capps (Partner, Chairman, Corporate Department)
- Brandon K. Chock (Partner)
- Bradford S. Cohen (Partner)
- Julia Consoli-Tiensvold (Associate)
- Trevor Byron Countryman (Associate)
- Joel David Deutsch (Partner)
- Megan Ferkel Earhart (Associate)
- Neil C. Erickson (Partner)
- Vince Farhat (Partner, Chair of the White Collar Defense & Investigations Group)
- Marta M. Fernandez (Chair, Labor & Employment Department)
- Daniel F. Freedman (Partner)
- Barry V. Freeman (Partner)
- Bernard R. Gans (Partner)
- Thomas M. Geher (Partner)
- Travis Gemoets (Partner)
- Stanley M. Gibson (Partner, Chairman, Patent Litigation Group)
- Caleb A. Gilbert (Associate)
- Michael A. Gold (Partner and Co-Chair of the Cybersecurity and Privacy Group)
- Jeffrey D. Goldman (Partner, Entertainment Litigation Chair)
- John A. Graham (Partner, Litigation)
- Jeffrey R. Groendal (Partner)
- E. Barry Haldeman (Of Counsel)
- Vanessa Han (Associate)
- Matthew D. Hinks (Partner)
- Claire Hofbauer (Associate)
- Bruce P. Jeffer (Partner, Managing Partner)
- Matthew J. Landa (Associate)
- Timothy Lappen (Partner, Founder & Chairman, Family Office Group and Luxury Home Group)
- Simon Leefatt (Associate)
- Lara R. Leitner (Associate)
- Jennifer L. Long (Of Counsel)
- David L. Ma (Partner)
- Guy Maisnik (Partner, Vice Chair, Global Hospitality Group®)
- Robert E. Mangels (Partner, Chairman Litigation Department)
- Marianne Martin (Partner)
- Kevin K. McDonnell (Partner)
- Lauren T. McKnight (Associate)
- Burton A. Mitchell (Partner, Assistant Managing Partner)
- Jeffrey T. Myers (Partner)
- Ryan D. Nowicki (Partner)
- Jamie K. Ogden (Of Counsel)
- Shenel Ozisik (Associate)
- Jennifer Park (Associate)
- David M. Poitras (Of Counsel)
- Benjamin M. Reznik (Partner, Chairman, GLUEE Department)
- Mark Riera (Partner)
- Seena Max Samimi (Associate)
- Dan P. Sedor (Partner)
- Andrew I. Shadoff (Partner)
- Nathan M. Shaw (Associate)
- Jill R. Skinner (Partner)
- Andrew K. Steenbock (Partner)
- Jeffrey E. Steiner (Partner)
- David B. Stern (Partner)
- Michael N. Steuch (Partner and Co-Chair, Mergers & Acquisitions Group)
- David A. Sudeck (Partner)
- Jeffrey E. Sultan (Partner)
- Brennan C. Swain (Partner)
- David Tabibian (Partner)
- Seth Weissman (Partner)
- Jason T. Whiting (Of Counsel)
- Kenneth C. Bovard (Partner)
- Christina A. Cacchio (Associate)
- Wei Deng (Associate)
- Talya Goldfinger (Associate)
- Desiree J. Ho (Associate)
- Rex Hwang (Partner)
- Krystle Meyer (Associate)
- Jessica Newman (Associate)
- Remi T. Salter (Associate)
- Afua Adjei (Associate)
- Collin M. Beck (Associate)
- M. Anthony Brown (Partner)
- Alexander L. Bruin (Associate)
- Taylor N. Burras (Associate)
- Daniel M. Grigsby (Of Counsel)
- Catherine DeBono Holmes (Partner)
- Joyce Men (Associate)
- Alex Polishuk (Associate)
- Megan A. Schmenk (Associate)
- Jonathan A. Weininger (Partner)
1900 Avenue of the Stars7th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90067
- (310) 203-0567
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.