Enter legal issue and location
Miami Appellate & Trial Support Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Christopher O. Aird (Shareholder)
- Enrique D. Arana (Shareholder)
- Bruce J. Berman (Shareholder)
- Naomi M. Berry (Shareholder)
- Jamie Bigayer (Associate)
- Ann Young Black (Shareholder)
- Steven Blickensderfer (Associate)
- Gregory Boulos (Associate)
- Amy M. Bowers (Associate)
- Steven J. Brodie (Shareholder)
- Scott E. Byers (Shareholder)
- Dimitrije Canic (Associate)
- Natalie J. Carlos (Shareholder)
- Patricia M. Carreiro (Associate)
- Dana Chaaban (Associate)
- Douglas J. Chumbley (Shareholder)
- Jeffrey A. Cohen (Shareholder)
- Jeffrey Michael Cohen (Of Counsel)
- Yani R. Contreras (Consultant)
- J. Kent Crocker (Associate)
- James S. Czodli (Associate)
- Andrew Daechsel (Associate)
- Brianna E. Donet (Associate)
- Daniel G. Enriquez (Shareholder)
- Stephanie A. Fichera (Shareholder)
- Todd M. Fuller (Shareholder)
- Amy E. Furness (Shareholder)
- David L. Gay (Shareholder)
- Merrick L. Gross (Shareholder)
- Clifton R. Gruhn (Shareholder)
- Alan M. Grunspan (Shareholder)
- Brian A. Hart (Shareholder)
- Andrew Hinkes (Of Counsel)
- Amy Lane Hurwitz (Shareholder)
- Matthew H. Jacobson (Of Counsel)
- Heather M. Jonczak (Shareholder)
- Steven Kass (Of Counsel)
- Bruce Charles King (Of Counsel)
- Jay Koenigsberg (Shareholder)
- Matthew E. Kohen (Senior Counsel)
- Jose A. Loredo (Shareholder)
- Robert B. Macaulay (Shareholder)
- Federico M. Maciá (Of Counsel)
- Andrew J. Markus (Of Counsel)
- Carlos A. Mas (Shareholder)
- Neal McAliley (Shareholder)
- Julianna Thomas McCabe (Shareholder)
- Thomas J. Meeks (Shareholder)
- Thomas F. Morante (Senior Counsel)
- Paul L. Nettleton (Shareholder)
- Dennis J. Olle (Shareholder)
- Rachel A. Oostendorp (Associate)
- Edith G. Osman (Of Counsel)
- Gary M. Pappas (Shareholder)
- Michael S. Pasano (Shareholder)
- Brooke Patterson (Associate)
- Benjamine Reid (Shareholder)
- Charles M. Rosenberg (Shareholder)
- Alan Rosenthal (Shareholder)
- Michael C. Shepherd (Associate)
- Raina T. Shipman (Associate)
- David J. Smith (Of Counsel)
- Michele B. Softness (Of Counsel)
- Irma Reboso Solares (Shareholder)
- Lee Stapleton (Shareholder)
- Yolanda P. Strader (Shareholder)
- Johanna B. Talcott (Associate)
- Charles W. Throckmorton (Associate)
- Michael C. Vandormael (Of Counsel)
- Aaron S. Weiss (Shareholder)
- Michael N. Wolgin (Shareholder)
- Edmund J. Zaharewicz (Shareholder)
- Michael G. Zilber (Associate)
- Andres F. Chagui (Shareholder)
- David W. A. Chee (Associate)
- Eric D. Coleman (Associate)
- Ryan P. Forrest (Associate)
- Joshua L. Gutter (Associate)
- Tenikka L. Jones (Shareholder)
- Dorothy C. Kafka (Associate)
- Jason Patrick Kairalla (Shareholder)
- Niall T. McLachlan (Shareholder)
- Maria Mejia-Opaciuch (Senior Counsel)
- Richard J. Ovelmen (Shareholder)
- Michael D. Padula (Of Counsel)
- Angela T. Puentes-Leon (Shareholder)
- Justin S. Wales (Senior Counsel)
- Adriana A. Perez (Associate)
- Arnaldo C. Rego Jr. (Associate)
2 MiamiCentral700 NW 1st AvenueSuite 1200 Miami, FL 33136- 4118
- (305) 530-0055
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, LLP 2029 Century Park East Suite 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90067 - 2913 (310) 843-6300
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. One State Street Suite 1800 Hartford, CT 06103 - 3102 (860) 392-5000
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. 1025 Thomas Jefferson Street NW Suite 400 West Washington, DC 20007 - 5208 (202) 965-8100
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. SunTrust Center - Main Tower 200 South Orange Avenue Suite 1000 Orlando, FL 32801 - 3400 (407) 849-0300
Carlton Fields First Central Tower 360 Central Avenue Suite 1500 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 - 3832 (727) 821-7000
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. 215 S. Monroe Street Suite 500 Tallahassee, FL 32301 - 1866 (850) 224-1585
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. (Main Office) Corporate Center Three at International Plaza 4221 West Boy Scout Boulevard Suite 1000 Tampa, FL 33607 - 5780 (813) 223-7000
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. CityPlace Tower 525 Okeechobee Boulevard Suite 1200 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 - 6350 (561) 659-7070
Carlton Fields CityPlace Tower 525 Okeechobee Boulevard Suite 1200 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 - 6350 (561) 659-7070
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. One Atlantic Center 1201 West Peachtree Street N.W. Suite 3000 Atlanta, GA 30309 - 3455 (404) 815-3400
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A. 180 Park Avenue Suite 106 Florham Park, NJ 07932 - 1054 (973) 828-2600
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.268-6579 Chrysler Building 405 Lexington Avenue 36th Floor New York, NY 10174 - 3699 (212) 785-2577
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.