Enter legal issue and location
Gulfport Personal Injury Law Firm
Established in 1981, our accomplished lawyers are highly sought by plaintiffs, defendants and by other law firms for our demonstrated success in litigation, trial advocacy and appellate relief...
Established in 1981, our accomplished lawyers are highly sought by plaintiffs, defendants and by other law firms for our demonstrated success in litigation, trial advocacy and appellate relief...Owen & Owen has earned a reputation as one of the premier litigation firms of southern Mississippi. By adhering to the highest standards of professionalism, we have obtained outstanding results for our clients and the respect of our peers and the judiciary.
Established in 1981, our accomplished lawyers are highly sought by plaintiffs, defendants and by other law firms for our demonstrated success in litigation, trial advocacy and appellate relief. We have built a strong practice in the following focused areas of the law:
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Products liability
- Medical negligence
- White collar criminal defense
- Work injuries and maritime accidents
- Insurance bad faith
- Contract law and business disputes
- Probate litigation
- Civil litigation and appeals
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Owen & Owen
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Litigation and Appeals
1414 25th Avenue Gulfport, MS 39501
Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm; Saturday-Sunday: Closed
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.