Enter legal issue and location
- Norman A Townsend (Deputy Public Defender)
PO Box 773539634 Oak St Steamboat Springs, CO 80477- 3539
State of Colorado Public Defender Appellate Division (Main Office) Suite 800 110 16th St Denver, CO 80202 - 5210 (303) 620-4888
State of Colorado Public Defender 1637 28th St Boulder, CO 80301 - 1001 (303) 444-2322
State of Colorado 219 N 1st St Montrose, CO 81401 (970) 249-4791
State of Colorado 965 1/2 Main Ave Durango, CO 81301 - 5185 (970) 247-9284
State of Colorado 1 Old Town Square #201 Fort Collins, CO 80524 - 2464 (970) 493-1212
State of Colorado 17700 S Golden Rd #220 Golden, CO 80401 - 6019 (303) 279-7841
State of Colorado 200 6th St Ste 203 Grand Junction, CO 81501 - 2760 (970) 245-9122
State of Colorado 315 Santa Fe La Junta, CO 81050 - 3611 (303) 384-5448
State of Colorado Public Defender Office, Arapahoe Regional Off. Concord Place Suite 201 7208 S Tucson Way Englewood, CO 80112 - 3989 (303) 620-4888
State of Colorado Public Defender 132 F Street Salida, CO 81201 - 2102 (719) 539-3521
State of Colorado 311 1/2 Eighth St Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 - 3409 (970) 945-5828
State of Colorado Public Defender 301 State Ave Alamosa, CO 81101 - 2637 (719) 589-9615
State of Colorado 1100 10th St Ste 202 Greeley, CO 80631 - 3863 (970) 353-8224
State of Colorado Public Defender 2426 E Bridge St Brighton, CO 80601 - 2546 (303) 659-4274
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.