Enter legal issue and location
- John Thomas Hutchins Batchelder (Assistant Corporate Secretary and Manager, Corporate Compliance)
- Mark Edward Cluse (Corporate Legal Leader)
- Michael Clark Cronin (Senior Claims Counsel)
- Sally Ann Estvanic (Government Relations Director)
- William Francis Hutson (Assistant Vice President - Real Estate Operations)
- William James Kahelin (Managing Bond Claim Counsel)
- Jennifer Lee Souza (Senior Claims Counsel/Claims Compliance Manager)
- Daniel Alan Winkler (Director -Claims Legal Support)
- Jerome Garrett Wyss (Senior Claims Counsel)
- Gus Yogmour Jr. (Senior Bond Claim Counsel)
One Park Circle Westfield Center, OH 44251
- (330) 887-0840
Westfield Group - Westfield Insurance Company (Main Office) One Park Circle P.O. Box 5001 Westfield Center, OH 44251 (800) 243-0210
Westfield Group 2525 Harrodsburg Road # 240 Lexington, KY 40504 - 3342 (859) 219-9833
Westfield Group - Westfield Insurance Company (Branch Office) 8201 Norman Center Drive Suite 500 Minneapolis, MN 55437 (952) 831-6446
Westfield Group - Westfield Insurance Company (Branch Office) 6300 S. Syracuse Way, Ste. 415 Centennial, CO 80111 (720) 529-5524
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.