Enter legal issue and location
Louisville Antitrust Law Firm
- David W. Bufford (Attorney)
- Samuel H. DeShazer (Attorney)
- Daniel E. Fuchs (Associate)
- A. Courtney Guild Jr. (Attorney)
- Colleen McKinley (Attorney)
- William D. Roberts (Attorney)
- Rene Remek Savarise (Attorney)
- Edward L. Schoenbaechler (Of Counsel)
- Gerald Lee Stovall (Attorney)
- Brian A. Veeneman (Associate)
614 West Main Street Suite 4000 Louisville, KY 40202
- (502) 568-4878
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, LLC 1049 West 5th Avenue Suite 200 Anchorage, AK 99501 (907) 258-2587
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, LLP 3015 Carrington Mill Boulevard Suite 450 Perimeter Three Morrisville, NC 27560 (919) 447-4961
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C 706 Giddings Avenue Suite 210 Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 224-3000
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 20315 19th Avenue NorthEast Suite 201 Shoreline, WA 98155 (425) 278-9271
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 8402 Harcourt Road Suite 820 Indianapolis, IN 46260 (317) 871-6222
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. (Main Office) 500 North Meridian Street Suite 400 Indianapolis, IN 46204 - 1293 (317) 633-4884
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 603 Munger Avenue Suite 350 Dallas, TX 75202 (214) 615-2000
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 101 West Big Beaver Road Suite 745 Columbia Center Troy, MI 48084 (248) 740-7505
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 330 East Kilbourn Avenue Suite 1250 Milwaukee, WI 53202 (414) 721-0442
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 999 17th Street Suite 800 Denver, CO 80202 (303) 802-1299
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C. 1425 K Street NorthWest Suite 650 Washington, DC 20005 (202) 370-9586
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.