Enter legal issue and location
Baltimore Affirmative Action Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- James W. Bartlett (Counsel)
- Barry D. Bernstein (Principal)
- Donald F. Burke (Principal)
- Nikhil Cheerharan (Associate)
- Anthony J. D'Alessandro (Principal)
- Carl E. Eastwick (Counsel)
- Paul N. Farquharson (Principal)
- Michael S. Fox (Principal)
- Alan N. Gamse (Principal and General Counsel)
- Jane J. Gerbes (Counsel)
- Lawrence G. Giambelluca (Principal and Firm Vice Chairman)
- Alexander M. Giles (Principal)
- Erinn F. Grzech (Principal)
- Robert L. Hebb (Principal)
- Jeaneen J. Johnson (Principal)
- Heather H. Kraus (Principal)
- Eric M. Leppo (Principal)
- Stuart M. Lesser (Principal)
- Phillip T. Levin (Principal)
- Thomas V. McCarron (Principal and Firm Chairman)
- Matthew J. McCloskey (Associate)
- Stephen S. McCloskey (Principal)
- Richard J. Medoff (Associate)
- Jakob C. Metz (Associate)
- Robert Middleton (Associate)
- Cleaveland D. Miller (Counsel)
- Pascal Moleus (Associate)
- Julie D. Murray (Principal)
- Carlos A. Nieto (Principal)
- Joel E. Ogden (Principal)
- Jillian M. Petrella (Associate)
- Scott H. Phillips (Counsel)
- David F. Risk (Associate)
- Rudolph L. Rose (Principal)
- Todd E. Saucedo (Principal)
- Richard W. Scheiner (Principal and Chairman Emeritus)
- Kenneth M. Shaffrey (Principal)
- Imran O. Shaukat (Principal)
- James O. Spiker (Principal)
- Patrick E. Tedesco (Principal)
- Derek M. Van de Walle (Associate)
- Christopher R. West (Counsel)
- James C. Willett Jr. (Principal)
- Anthony J. Zaccagnini (Principal)
- Christopher M. Balaban (Associate)
- J. Gregory Donlin (Counsel)
- Jose L. Estrada (Principal)
- Savas G. Georgas (Associate)
- Stan M. Haynes (Principal)
- William H. Kable (Principal)
- Katelyn L. Maloney (Associate)
- J. Marks Moore (Principal)
- J. Snowden Stanley (Counsel)
- Jane A. Wilson (Principal)
- Daniel I. Andorsky (Associate)
- Mary C. Biscoe-Hall (Associate)
- Pamela T. Broache (Counsel)
- Nicole Lentini (Principal)
- JoAnne Zawitoski (Counsel)
25 South Charles StreetSuite 1400 Baltimore, MD 21201
- (410) 539-5223
Semmes Bowen & Semmes 1025 Connecticut Avenue North West Suite 1000 Washington, DC 20036 (202) 822-8250
Semmes Bowen & Semmes 1219 Mount Aetna Road Suite 302 Hagerstown, MD 21742 - 6550 (301) 739-4558
Semmes Bowen & Semmes 700 East Main Street Suite 102 Salisbury, MD 21804 (410) 749-1710
Semmes Bowen & Semmes 1577 Spring Hill Road Suite 200 Vienna, VA 22182 (703) 760-9473
Semmes Bowen & Semmes 142 North Queen Street Martinsburg, WV 25401 (304) 433-8820
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.