Enter legal issue and location
About Muldoon, Horgan & Loughman
Previous Law Firm Name
- Muldoon & Horgan, 2000
- The Right to Die with Dignity; Protect it with a Living Will, Edward D. Loughman, Jr., 17 Westchester Bar J., 11, 1990
- 'Vouching-In' The Key to the Sublessor's Defense of a Sublessee's Warranty of Habitability Counterclaim, Edward D. Loughman, III, 28 N.Y. Real Prop. L.G., 2000
- Court Approval of Sale of Realty Belonging to an Infant or Incapacitated Person: RPAPL Article 17, Edward D. Loughman, III, Westchester Bar J., 25, 1993
- The New Adult's Guardian Law, Edward D. Loughman, III, 20 Westchester Bar J., 133, 1993
- Conservatorship Contests, Edward D. Loughman, III, 16 Westchester Bar J., 185, 1989
- Tenant's Post-Surrender Liability: Must the Landlord Mitigate Damages?, Edward D. Loughman, III, 13 Westchester Bar J., 323, 1986
- The Supporting Deposition: Key to a Simplified Traffic Information, Edward D. Loughman, III, 12 Westchester Bar J., 249, 1985
- The Speedy Trial Act: An Empirial Study, Edward D. Loughman, III, 47 Fordham Law Review, 713, 1979
- Guardianship Reporting Requirements: A Step-By-Step Analysis of the Initial and Annual Reporting Requirements of Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene Law, Eileen Songer McCarthy, 25 Westchester Bar J., 1999
- Audrey Cohen College
- Integrity Construction, Inc.
- New Hope Manor
- Roosevelt Terrace Condominium
- Ursuline School of New Rochelle
- Terosal Properties, Inc. v. Bellino, 257 A.D. 2d 568 (N.Y.S. 1999)
- Gonzalez v. Anchor Bank Corp., 245 A.D. 2d 132 (N.Y.S. 1997)
- L'Hommedieu v. L'Hommedieu, 183 A.D. 2d 754 (N.Y.S. 1989)
- College of New Rochelle v. Nyquist, 37 A.D. 2d 461 (N.Y.S. 1971)
- King v. Tanner, 142 Misc. 2d 1004 (Sup. Ct. Westchester 1989)
- Governor v. Company of the Bank of Ireland v. Berger, 207 A.D. 2d 22 (N.Y.S. 1992)
- Hudson Valley Bank
270 North Avenue Suite 810 New Rochelle, NY 10801
- (914) 636-5082
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.