Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Ricardo A. Anzaldua (Executive Vice President & General Counsel)
- Thomas Chiching Hoi (Associate General Counsel)
- Jay Kaduson (Director Life Distribution)
- Steven A. Kandarian (Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer)
- Donald R. Kaplan (Ethics & Compliance Officer for the U.S.)
- James Louis Lipscomb (Executive Vice President & General Counsel)
- Crystal Mayner (Attorney)
- Kathleen Schwab McCreary (Attorney)
200 Park Avenue New York, NY 10166
MetLife, Inc. - MetLife Alico (Main Office) 119 Kifissias Avenue Maroussi 151 24 , Greece 30 210 87 87 000
MetLife, Inc. - MetLife Alico Life Insurance K.K. (Main Office) 4-1-3 Taihei Sumida-ku Tokyo 130-0012 , Japan 81 3 3284 4111
MetLife 425 Market St., Ste. 970 San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 836-6403
MetLife, Inc. - American Life Insurance Company (Main Office) 1 ALICO Plaza 600 King Street Wilmington, DE 19801
MetLife One Alliance Center 3500 Lenox Road, NE Suite 1800 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 838-2802
MetLife 125 South Wacker Drive, Suite 1100 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 529-2140
MetLife, Inc. - New England Life Insurance Company (Main Office) 501 Boylston Street Boston, MA 02116 (800) 388-4000
MetLife 10 Park Avenue Morristown, NJ 07961 (800) 638-5433
MetLife, Inc. 1 MetLife Plaza 27-01 Queens Plaza North Long Island City, NY 11101 (212) 578-2211
MetLife, Inc. 1095 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10036
MetLife 5950 Airport Road Oriskany, NY 13424
MetLife, Inc. - Hyatt Legal Plans (Main Office) 1111 Superior Ave., Suite 800 Cleveland, OH 44114 (216) 241-0022
MetLife, Inc. - MetLife Auto & Home (Main Office) 700 Quaker Lane P.O. Box 350 Warwick, RI 02887
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.