Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Business Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Adam C. Abrahms (Board of Directors)
- Jonathan Assia (Associate)
- Deanna L. Ballesteros (Senior Attorney)
- Carlos Becerra (Member of the Firm)
- Jonathan M. Brenner (Member of the Firm)
- Alejandro J. Castro (Associate)
- Story Cunningham-White (Associate)
- Kevin Favro (Associate)
- Richard J. Frey (Member of the Firm)
- John T. Gilbertson (Member of the Firm)
- James A. Goodman (Member of the Firm)
- J. Susan Graham (Associate)
- David Jacobs (Member of the Firm)
- Michael S. Kun (Member of the Firm)
- Alice Kwak (Associate)
- Devin S. Lindsay (Associate)
- Vanessa K. Manolatou (Associate)
- Jennifer L. Nutter (Senior Attorney)
- Brock Olson (Associate)
- Robert H. Pepple (Associate)
- David M. Prager (Associate)
- Amy S. Ramsey (Member of the Firm)
- Jonah D. Retzinger (Member of the Firm)
- Bonnie I. Scott (Associate)
- Brock J. Seraphin (Associate)
- William O. Stein (Member)
- Kevin Sullivan (Member of the Firm)
- Jessika Tuazon (Associate)
- Kevin R. Vozzo (Member of the Firm)
- Mary T. Vu (Associate)
- Paul C. Burkholder (Senior Attorney)
- Story E. Cunningham (Associate)
- Andrea K. Douglas (Senior Attorney)
- Ted A. Gehring (Senior Attorney)
- Angel Gomez (Member of the Firm)
- Kristin M. Halsing (Associate)
- Rhea G. Mariano (Senior Attorney)
- Amy B. Messigian (Senior Attorney)
- Kat Paterno (Associate)
- Martin Vigodnier (Associate)
- Katrina J. Walasik (Associate)
1925 Century Park EastSuite 500 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- (310) 553-2165
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 655 Montgomery Street Suite 1150 San Francisco, CA 94111 (415) 398-3500
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. One Gateway Center Newark, NJ 07102 (973) 642-1900
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. One Landmark Square Suite 1800 Stamford, CT 06901 (203) 348-3737
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 6000 Poplar Avenue Suite 250 Memphis, TN 38119 (901) 712-3200
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 2000 Town Center Suite 1900 Southfield, MI 48075 (248) 351-6287
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C 198 Tremont Street Suite 125 Boston, MA 02116
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 1 Beach Drive SouthEast Suite 303 St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (888) 503-8320
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 150 College Road West Suite 301 Princeton Township, NJ 08540 (609) 455-1540
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 700 Louisiana Street Suite 3950 Houston, TX 77010 (713) 300-3200
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 7000 Security Boulevard Suite 300 Baltimore, MD 21244 (443) 663-1350
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 424 Church Street Suite 2000 Nashville, TN 37219 (629) 802-9250
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 101 Federal Street Suite 1900 Boston, MA 02110 (617) 737-3537
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 227 West Monroe Street Suite 3250 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 499-1400
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. 1227 25th Street NorthWest Suite 700 Washington, DC 20037 (202) 861-0900
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. Resurgens Plaza 945 East Paces Ferry Road Suite 2700 Atlanta, GA 30326 (404) 923-9000
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C. (Main Office) 875 Third Avenue New York, NY 10022 (212) 351-4500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.