Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Stephen Thomas Brewi (Senior Attorney)
- Candida L. Canizio (Attorney)
- Barbara Jane Carey (Associate General Counsel)
- Eric Michael Dessen (Assistant General Counsel)
- Gerard Patrick Devine (Senior Attorney)
- Vivian Dole-Merson (Associate Counsel)
- Jonathan A. Fields (Senior Attorney)
- Sharon G. Goldzweig (Associate Counsel)
- Peter Anthony Hagan (Associate Counsel)
- Marisa Joss (Associate Counsel)
- Kaming Lau (Senior Staff Attorney)
- Arthur Lewis (Assistant General Attorney)
- Stanley Joseph Lewis (Attorney)
- Frank Anthony Lisi (Assistant General Counsel)
- Charmaine Louise Marlowe (Senior Attorney)
- Timothy Michael McCann (Senior Attorney)
- Douglas James McKay (Associate Counsel)
- Michael Joseph McNulty (Associate Counsel)
- Charles Edward McTiernan Jr. (General Counsel)
- Richard Barry Miller (Assistant General Counsel)
- Geraldine O'Donnell (Senior Attorney)
- Brian Christopher Parris (Senior Attorney)
- Thomas Harris Reid (Assistant General Attorney)
- Jeffrey Alan Reiner (Assistant General Attorney)
- Gail Louise Richardson-Job (Senior Attorney)
- Marc Richter (Vice President)
- Nadine M. Rivellese (Senior Attorney)
- Daniel W. Rosenblum (Associate Counsel)
- Paul A. Savage (Associate Counsel)
- Mary Kathryn Schuette (Deputy General Counsel)
- Steven Mark Scotti (Assistant General Counsel)
- Carole Sobin (Associate Counsel and Corporate Secretary)
- William Francis Tietjen (Senior Attorney)
- Susan J. Vercheak (Assistant General Counsel)
- Bernard Adam Weintraub (Associate Counsel)
- Rosalie Gale Zuckerman (Senior Attorney)
4 Irving Place, Room 700 New York, NY 10003
Consolidated Edison, Inc. - Consolidated Edison Company of New York (Main Office) 4 Irving Place New York, NY 10003 (212) 460-4600
Consolidated Edison, Inc. - Con Edison Development (Main Office) 100 Summit Lake Drive 4th Floor Valhalla, NY 10595
Consolidated Edison, Inc. - ConEdison Solutions (Main Office) 100 Summit Lake Drive Suite 410 Valhalla, NY 10595 (914) 286-7000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.