Enter legal issue and location
Austin Administrative Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Clark Aspy (Member)
- William C. Blount (Member)
- Clifton R. Bowling (Member)
- Daniel Coolidge (Associate)
- Dennis W. Donley Jr. (Member)
- Bradley K. Douglas (Member)
- Michael S. Duncan (Associate)
- Keith E. Gamel (Member)
- Rachel E. Heckelman (Of Counsel)
- James T. Howard (Member)
- Curtis J. Kurhajec (Member)
- Jay Lea (Member)
- David L. Lebas (Member)
- Clark Miller (Associate)
- Stephen F. Morris (Of Counsel)
- Stephanie S. Potter (Member)
- Madison N. Preston (Associate)
- Christopher B. Sayers (Member)
- J. Baird Smith (Member)
- Franklin L. Tuttle Jr. (Member)
Prominent Pointe One8310 North Capital of Texas HighwaySuite 490 Austin, TX 78731
- (512) 474-1901
Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC 90 Cove Terrace First Texas Bank Building, Suite 202 P. O. Box 1179 Copperas Cove, TX 76522 254-547-6800
Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC Fort Worth Club Bldg. 306 West 7th Street Suite 405 Fort Worth, TX 76102 - 4911 817-509-2025
Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC Union Square II 10001 Reunion Place Suite 600 San Antonio, TX 78216 (210) 731-6300
Naman, Howell, Smith & Lee, PLLC (Main Office) 400 Austin Avenue Suite 800 Waco, TX 76701 (254) 755-4100
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.