Deer Park Civil Rights Law Firm
Kelly, Luglio & Arcuri, LLP is a general practice law firm in Deer Park, New York. The firm was founded in 1964 by James J. Kelly and Albert J. Luglio. We represent clients in civil and criminal cases throughout New York State. Our diversified practice enables us to provide our clients with assistance with many of their legal needs. We pride ourselves on our ability to develop long-term relationships with the members of our community. Our firm often represents clients on multiple occasions, providing legal advice and representation that is enhanced by our long-standing commitment to the client and their family.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.