Enter legal issue and location
Bridgewater Banking & Financial Services Law Firm
- Eric Alvarez (Associate)
- Morris S. Bauer (Member)
- William John Beneduce (Member)
- David S. Blatteis (Member)
- Kurt G. Briscoe (Member)
- Douglas R. Brown (Member)
- Charles A. Bruder (Member)
- Jeffrey M. Casaletto (Member)
- Oren M. Chaplin (Member)
- Doris Cheung (Associate)
- A. Nichole Cipriani (Member)
- Patrick T. Collins (Member)
- Nicholas J. Dimakos (Associate)
- Martha N. Donovan (Member)
- William A. Dreier (Of Counsel)
- Nicholas A. Duston (Member)
- Victor S. Elgort (Member)
- Rikki Lamatino Field (Member)
- Stuart J. Freedman (Of Counsel)
- Robert C. Gabrielski (Member)
- Jerome F. Gallagher (Member)
- James R. Gregory (Of Counsel)
- Daniel R. Guadalupe (Member)
- Ellen M. Harris (Senior Counsel)
- Edward A. Hogan (Member)
- Abbey M. Horwitz (Member)
- Peter D. Hutcheon (Of Counsel)
- Ameena Ibrahim (Associate)
- Joel N. Jacobson (Of Counsel)
- John A. Jakub (Member)
- Milan Jakubcak (Associate)
- Steven A. Karg (Member)
- Deanna L. Koestel (Member)
- Christopher S. Kwelty (Associate)
- James H. Laskey (Member)
- Jill Lebowitz (Member)
- Andrew D. Linden (Member)
- Jack L. Lintner (Member)
- Michael J. Locke (Associate)
- Robert Mahoney (Member)
- Keith D. McDonald (Member)
- Timothy P. McKeown (Member)
- William C. Menard (Associate)
- Kenneth D. Meskin (Of Counsel)
- Richard A. Norris (Of Counsel)
- Stephen M. Offen (Member)
- Jessica L. Palmer (Member)
- Akshar U. Patel (Associate)
- Nicholas F. Pellitta (Member)
- Melissa Anne Pena (Member)
- Margaret Raymond-Flood (Member)
- Steven J. Reed (Member)
- Candice Huber Rienzo (Associate)
- David C. Roberts (Member)
- Richard J. Schachter (Of Counsel)
- Shana Siegel (Member)
- Annmarie Simeone (Member)
- Edward G. Sponzilli (Member)
- John N. Vanarthos (Member)
- Bruce J. Wisotsky (Member)
- Ariel Y. Brown (Associate)
- Stephanie A. DeVos (Associate)
- David L. Adelson (Member)
- Rita M. Aquilio (Member)
- Janice V. Arellano (Associate)
- Kristyl M. Berckes (Associate)
- Anthony R. Caruso (Member)
- Catherine L. Corey (Associate)
- Keya C. Denner (Member)
- Ashley E. Edwards (Associate)
- Joseph J. Fleischman (Member)
- Gary N. Marks (Member)
- Ira S. Novak (Of Counsel)
- Naya K. Pearlman (Member)
- William R. Robinson (Of Counsel)
- James J. Shrager (Of Counsel)
- Michael J. Wise (Associate)
400 Crossing Boulevard 8th Floor Post Office Box 5933 Bridgewater, NJ 08807- 5933
- (908) 722-0755
Norris McLaughlin, P.A. 222 Broadway 19th Floor New York, NY 10038
Norris McLaughlin, P.A. 205 South Seventh Street Easton, PA 18042
Norris McLaughlin, P.A. 570 Main Street Pennsburg, PA 18073 (215) 679-5912
Norris McLaughlin, P.A. 28 Valley Road Suite 1 Montclair, NJ 07042
Norris McLaughlin, P.A. 515 West Hamilton Street Suite 502 Allentown, PA 18101 (610) 391-1800
Norris McLaughlin, P.A. 7 Times Square 21st Floor New York, NY 10036 (212) 808-0700
Tallman, Hudders & Sorrentino The Paragon Centre 1611 Pond Road, Suite 300 Allentown, PA 18104 - 2258 908-864-7072
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.