Enter legal issue and location
- James Paul Baetzhold (Senior Attorney)
- Carl M. Carlotti (Senior Vice President)
- Anna Marie Cellino (President)
- Edward James Damico (Senior Attorney)
- Kenneth Michael Gossel (Attorney)
- Lee Eric Hartz (Senior Attorney)
- Joan Grace Henry (Attorney)
- Anne Katherine Kyzmir (Assistant General Counsel)
- Sarah Jayne Mugel (Vice President and General Counsel)
- Michael William Reville (Assistant Vice President & Chief Regulatory Counsel)
- Randy Charles Rucinski (Senior Attorney)
6363 Main Street Williamsville, NY 14221
National Fuel Gas Company (Main Office) 6363 Main Street Williamsville, NY 14221 (716) 857-7000
National Fuel Gas Company - National Fuel Resources, Inc. (Main Office) 165 Lawrence Bell Dr. Suite 120 Williamsville, NY 14221 (716) 630-6778
National Fuel Gas Company - Seneca Resources Corporation (Branch Office) 300 Essjay Rd., - Ste. 150 Williamsville, NY 14221 (716) 632-0871
National Fuel Gas Company - Seneca Resources Corporation (Main Office) 1201 Louisiana, Suite 400 Houston, TX 77002 (866) 435-8017
National Fuel Gas Company - National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation (Main Office) 6363 Main Street Williamsville, NY 14221 - 5855 (716) 857-7000
National Fuel Gas Company 1100 State St. Erie, PA 16501 (814) 871-8200
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.