Enter legal issue and location
- Mark Joseph Beck (Tax Manager)
- Joseph Dominic Corsell (Counsel)
- Richard Thomas Davis (Assistant Counsel)
- James Michael Dobran (General Counsel)
- David Alan Fantauzzi (Assistant Counsel)
- Leonard David Hall (Staff Attorney)
- Robert Leslie Mackall III (Chief Leasing Counsel)
- Timothy Jude Matune (Sr. V.P., R.E./Legal)
- William John Miklandric Jr. (Assistant Counsel/Leasing Rep.)
- Joseph Patrick Mulligan (Assistant Counsel)
- Jacqueline Ann Orlando (Attorney - Tax Department)
- Ronald James Yourstowsky (Assistant Counsel)
2445 Belmont AvenueP.O. Box 2186 Youngstown, OH 44504- 0186
- (330) 743-2902
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.