Enter legal issue and location
Peoria Real Estate Law Firm
As a client of Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C...
As a client of Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C... The attorneys and staff at Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C., have been dedicated to meeting the legal needs of individuals, families, and businesses in central Illinois since 1981. Our lawyers offer a broad range of sophisticated legal services that encompass almost every area of general civil practice: business law, real estate, corporate/LLC, probate and estates, estate planning, litigation, and more.
As a client of Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C., you can be assured your legal services will be provided in a comfortable, small firm setting without the impersonal feeling and bureaucracy that often comes with large law firms. You will receive personal attention and custom legal solutions to meet your unique needs, and you can count on us to be professional and committed to excellence at all times.
For your convenience, all our attorneys are available to meet with you in any of our office locations:
- 101 NE Randolph Ave., Peoria, IL 61606 · (309) 673-0797
- 100 N. Main St., Morton, IL 61550 · (309) 266-6121
- 15 S. Capitol St., Ste. 200, Pekin, IL 61554 · (309) 346-1188
Morton Community Bank; Morton United Methodist Church; Heart Technologies, Inc.; and Wm. Aupperle & Sons, Inc.
In Peoria: Our offices are located at 101 N.E. Randolph Avenue, on the corner of North Street and Randolph Avenue, one building from the top of the Main Street hill.
In Morton: Our offices are located at 100 N. Main Street, on the corner of Jefferson and Main streets.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C.
- Real Estate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Construction Law
- Elder Law
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Land Use & Zoning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Title Insurance
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- In the Matter of the Estate of Jess H. Wagler, Deceased, 1991, Third Dist., 217 Ill.App.3d 526, 160 Ill.Dec.553, 577 NE2d 878
Accepts Credit Cards
101 N.E. Randolph Avenue Peoria, IL 61606- 1920
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- (309) 673-8759 (Peoria)
- (309) 266-8759 (Morton)
Benckendorf & Benckendorf, P.C. 100 N. Main St. Morton, IL 61550 (309) 265-0812
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.