Enter legal issue and location
Cincinnati Personal Injury Law Firm
Here at The Law Offices of Arnold S. Levine we have been helping clients like you for over 35 years. Conveniently located downtown Cincinnati, we have attorneys offering our services in both Ohio and Kentucky to better serve your legal needs. From personal injury claims to criminal defense, our lawyers will offer you a free consultation today. Call us or send an email to receive your consultation as soon as possible.
About The Law Offices of Arnold S. Levine, L.P.A.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Arnold S. Levine
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Ohio takes action to prevent pedestrian car accident fatalities
- Investigating the occurrence of adverse medical events in Ohio
- Despite Texting-and-Driving Dangers, Ohio Bill Is Gaining Little Ground
- Oil and Gas Truck Hours-of-Service Exceptions May Cause Driver Fatigue
- Ohio Bans Texting While Driving
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
324 Reading Road Cincinnati, OH 45202
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.