Enter legal issue and location
Washington Antitrust & Federal Regulatory Law Firm
- David Barmak (Member / Chair Emeritus, Employment, Labor & Benefits Practice)
- Daryl M. Berke (Associate)
- Susan W. Berson (Member / Managing Member, DC Office; Chair, Health Law, Communications, Antitrust & ML Strategies Division)
- William C. Brashares (Member Emeritus)
- Alyssia J. Bryant (Associate)
- Todd B. Buck (Of Counsel)
- Jennifer R. Budoff (Associate)
- Denzel R. Cadet (Associate)
- Theresa C. Carnegie (Member)
- Michelle L. Caton (Associate)
- Peter A. Chavkin (Member / Co-Chair, White Collar Defense and Government Investigations Practice)
- Sallye Clark (Member)
- Elizabeth K. Conti (Associate)
- Tara M. Corvo (Member / Chair, Communications Practice)
- Seth A. Davidson (Member)
- Donald C. Davis (Practice Group Associate)
- William A. Davis (Member)
- Paul H. Dickerson (Of Counsel)
- Tara E. Dwyer (Member)
- Charles D. Ferris (Member)
- John B. Forrest (Associate)
- Hope S. Foster (Member / Chair, Health Care Enforcement Defense Practice)
- Russell H. Fox (Member)
- Laurence J. Freedman (Member)
- Evelyn A. French (Associate)
- Craig A. Gilley (Member)
- Christen B'anca Glenn (Associate)
- Xavier G. Hardy (Associate)
- Christopher J. Harvie (Member)
- Joanne S. Hawana (Member)
- Alexander Hecht (ML Strategies - Executive Vice President & Director of Operations)
- Matthew R. Howsare (Member / Chair, Consumer Product Safety)
- Rui Jacques Ph.D. (Attorney)
- Christopher E. Jeffers Ph.D. (Member)
- Robert G. Kidwell (Member)
- Angela Y. Kung (Of Counsel)
- Sarah Beth S. Kuyers (Associate)
- Edward A. Lenz (Senior Advisor)
- Audrey C. Louison (Member / Chair, Project Development & Finance Practice)
- Karen S. Lovitch (Member / Chair, Health Law Practice)
- Romit Majumdar Ph.D. (Associate)
- Jonathan R. Markman (Associate)
- O'Kelly E. . McWilliams III (Associate)
- Lauren M. Moldawer (Associate)
- Matthew S. Mora (Associate)
- Elizabeth Parsons (Member)
- Hannah L. Peters Ph.D. (Attorney)
- Mark J. Pino (Member)
- Elana R. Safner (Associate)
- Charles A. Samuels (Member / Co-Chair, Retail and Consumer Products)
- Aarti Shah (Member)
- Farrah Short (Special Counsel)
- Matthew T. Simpson (Member)
- Shawn N. Skolky (Associate)
- Bruce D. Sokler (Member / Chair, Antitrust Practice)
- Laura A. Stefani (Of Counsel)
- Ellyn L. Sternfield (Special Counsel)
- Tyrone P. Thomas (Member / Co-Chair, Sports & Entertainment Practice)
- Pooja Varshneya Ph.D. (Patent Agent)
- Susan Neuberger Weller (Member)
- Rachel E. Yount (Associate)
- Ran Zioni (Member / Chair, Israel Practice)
- Radhika U. Bhat (Associate)
- Lawrence J. Carroll Ph.D. (Special Counsel)
- Rui Gao Ph.D. (Patent Agent)
- Dionne Lomax (Member)
- Sharon Monahan (Of Counsel)
- Ari Z. Moskowitz (Associate)
- Arameh Zargham O'Boyle (Associate)
- Sharon M. O'Brien (Associate)
- Abigail O'Brient (Associate)
- David L. O'Connor (Associate)
- Lydia E. Turnier (Practice Group Associate)
701 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthWestSuite 900 Washington, DC 20004
- (202) 434-7400
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. Sderot Abba Eban 8 Building B, 1st floor Herzelia Pituach 46120 , Israel +972 (0) 9-773-6346
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. Alder Castle 10 Noble Street London EC2V 7JX , United Kingdom +44-20-7776-7300
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. Century Plaza Towers 2029 Century Park East Suite 3100 Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 586-3200
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. 3580 Carmel Mountain Road Suite 300 San Diego, CA 92130 (858) 314-1500
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. 44 Montgomery Street 36th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104 (415) 432-6000
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. 707 Summer Street Stamford, CT 06901 (203) 388-8462
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. (Main Office) One Financial Center Boston, MA 02111 (617) 542-6000
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. Chrysler Center 666 Third Avenue New York, NY 10017 (212) 935-3000
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.