Enter legal issue and location
Tarrytown Business & Commercial Law Lawyer
About Carol Notias Lambos
Current Employment Position(s)
- Business & Commercial Law
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Labor Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Administrative Law
- Construction Law
- New York, 1995
- New Jersey, 1994
- Florida, 1996
- Connecticut, 1995
- District of Columbia, 1996
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Leewood Golf Club, Member
- Junior League of Westchester-on-Hudson, Member
- Area Maritime Security Committee—Coast Guard Sector New York
- Maritime Association of the Port of New York and New Jersey (Board Member, 2004 - 2006, 2013 - 2016, 2018 - Present)
- Maritime Association of the Port of New York and New Jersey, 2006 - 2008 (Secretary)
- Maritime Association of the Port of New York and New Jersey, 2007 - 2009 (President )
- Greater New York Councils, Boy Scouts of America, 2014 - Present (Board Member)
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
Honors: cum laude
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
Honors: magna cum laude
- Open Season? Imitation May Not Be The Sincerest Form of Flattery When It Comes To Golf Course Design, Golf Business Magazine, February, 1997
303 South BroadwaySuite 410 Tarrytown, NY 10591- 5464
- Contributor, Journal of Commerce, Annual Review and Outlook Issue, 2003 - Present
- Ellis Island Medal of Honor Recipient, 2009
- International Maritime Hall of Fame, 2014
- Containerization & Intermodal Institute's CONNIE Award, 2016
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.