Enter legal issue and location
- Jas Jeffrey Adams (Attorney in Charge)
- Amy E. Alpaugh (Assistant Attorney General)
- Laura S. Anderson (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- Stephen R. Blixseth (Attorney)
- Frederick M. Boss (Division Administrator)
- Jerry Bronner (Attorney)
- Melinda L. Bruce (Assistant Attorney General)
- Kurt B. Burkholder (Assistant Attorney General)
- Cynthia C. Byrnes (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- D. Kevin Carlson (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- Michael A. Casper (Deputy Solicitor General)
- Sarah L. Castner (Attorney)
- Kathleen Cegla (Attorney)
- Gary W. Cordy (Assistant Attorney General)
- Thomas W. Cowan (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- John J. Dunbar (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Joseph Patrick Dunne (Attorney)
- Mareesa M. Elmquist (Assistant Attorney General)
- Theodore C. Falk (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- Denise G. Fjordbeck (Attorney-in-Charge - Civil / Administration)
- Jean Fogarty (Attorney)
- Kelly M. Gabliks (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- Paul A. Garrahan (Assistant Attorney-in-Charge)
- Elizabeth M. Grant (Attorney-in-Charge, Charitable Activities)
- Linda DeVries Grimms (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Linda J. Guss (Assistant Attorney General)
- Marilyn J. Harbur (Attorney)
- Josephine Hawthorne (Attorney)
- David N. Hicks Jr. (Attorney)
- Kristen E. Hoffmeyer (Attorney)
- Karen J. Johnson (Attorney)
- Anna Marie Joyce (Solicitor General)
- Janet A. Klapstein (Attorney)
- John R. Kroger (Attorney)
- Stephen D. Krohn (Attorney)
- Keith L. Kutler (Attorney in Charge)
- Erin C. Lagesen (Attorney)
- Joseph A. Laronge (Attorney)
- Lynn David Larsen (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Drew A. Lianopoulos (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Jennifer Scott Lloyd (Attorney-in-Charge Criminal Appeals)
- Paul S. Logan (Deputy Chief Counsel)
- Matthew J. Lysne (Assistant Attorney in Charge - Criminal Appeals)
- Steven William Marlowe (Attorney)
- Kyle J. Martin (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Joseph Gordon McKeever (Attorney)
- Joseph T. McNaught (Deputy Chief Counsel)
- Gretchen Gunn Merrill (Attorney)
- Rolf Moan (Attorney)
- Lynn T. Nagasako (Attorney)
- Rochelle A. Nedeau (Attorney)
- William F. Nessly Jr. (Attorney)
- Tim D. Nord (Attorney)
- Colleen O'Brien (Attorney)
- Shawn Michael O'Neil (Attorney in Charge)
- Carol A. Parks (Attorney)
- Cheryl A. Pellegrini (Chief Trial Counsel)
- Stacy Coleman Posegate (Senior Assistant Attorney General)
- Sheila H. Potter (Deputy Chief Trial Counsel)
- Hon. Ellen F. Rosenblum (Attorney General)
- Lynn Rosik (Attorney)
- Paul L. Smith (Attorney-in-Charge - Collateral Remedies)
- Stephanie A. Smythe (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Stephanie Striffler (Attorney)
- Tessa Sugahara (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Timothy A. Sylwester (Attorney)
- J. Dean Taylor (Attorney)
- Stephanie J. Tuttle (Deputy Chief Counsel)
- Darin E. Tweedt (Chief Counsel)
- Lisa M. Udland (Senior Assistant Attorney General, Civil Recovery Section)
- Jeffrey J. Wahl (Attorney)
- Michael T. Weirich (Attorney)
- Mary H. Williams (Deputy Attorney General)
- Steven A. Wolf (Chief Counsel)
- Douglas F. Zier (Attorney)
1162 Court Street NE Salem, OR 97301- 4096
- (503) 378-4017
State of Oregon, Office of the Attorney General 1515 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 410 Portland, OR 97201 (971) 673-1880
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.