Enter legal issue and location
Worcester Workers' Compensation Law Firm
About McGuire & McGuire, P.C.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security -- Disability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Public Employee Disability Pensions
- Paul L. Durkee
- John K. McGuire Jr. (Managing Partner)
- Christine Griggs Narcisse (Attorney)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
14 Harvard Street Worcester, MA 01609
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
I cannot say enough about this law firm. I brought my mom in to handle her social security after my dad passed away. Mr. Durkee took care of my mother and made her feel relevant and also made sure he had an interpreter from spanish to english. I have since sent a few of my friends and family to Mr. Durkee. Mr. Durkee has handled workers compensation and motor vehicle accident cases for a frend and cousin. He has a caring, compassionate work style. This firm has an easy to find location and handicapp parking which came in handy for us. The staff was friendly and welcoming.
Recommends this Law Firm
From the start of our 1st. meeting Paul Durkee explained everything to me in terms I could easily understand. He was responsive to all my questions and concerns. A steady line of communication was provided from start to finish. Top-Notch! knowledgeable, professional legal representation. Highly Recommend and would hire again!
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.