Enter legal issue and location
- Marifrances Dant Bolger (Director, Compliance Training)
- Robert E. Bolognese (Senior Counsel)
- Patricia Powers Boujoukos (Vice President - Legal, Assistant General Counsel)
- Richard Brolin (Senior Counsel & Managing Litigation Counsel EMEA)
- Leslie Sands Brush (Vice President - Legal, Assistant General Counsel, Chief Governance Officer & Secretary)
- Susan Caskey (Corporate Counsel)
- Alice A. Deck (Vice President and Assistant General Counsel)
- Kara Anne Dougherty (Senior Counsel)
- Kathryn Dwyer (Senior Counsel)
- Lori A. Flickstein (Senior Counsel)
- John Steve Larigan (Corporate Counsel)
- Caroline Leveau (Legal Manager / Contract Manager)
- Maureen Ann McGreevey (Assistant General Counsel)
- Sarah Mitchell (Corporate Counsel, Asia Pacific)
- William Leonard Morrissey Jr. (Senior Counsel)
- Dana Gayle Nahlen (Attorney)
- Maureen Ellen Reilly (Assistant General Counsel)
- Kathryn Johanna Rogers (Vice President - Compliance & Chief Compliance Officer)
- Mark Richard Rubinoff (Senior Counsel)
- Steven Michael Saulino (Assistant General Counsel)
- Victoria E. Silbey (Senior Vice President, Legal and Chief Legal Officer)
- Rosemarie P. Thomas (Assistant General Counsel)
- Alison Hoyle Wallis (Senior Counsel)
- Michael Patrick Walsh (Vice President - Legal & Assistant General Counsel)
- Moisa Michael Zuckerman (Vice President Legal, Assistant General Counsel)
680 East Swedesford Rd. Wayne, PA 19087
- (610) 687-3725
SunGard - SunGard Availability Services (Main Office) 680 East Swedesford Road Wayne, PA 19087 (484) 582-2000
SunGard - Sungard Business Systems, LLC (Main Office) 1660 Prudential Drive Jacksonville, FL 32207 (904) 399-5888
SunGard - SunGard Expert Solutions, Inc. (Main Office) 90 South 400 West Suite 500 Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (801) 955-6100
SunGard - SunGard Financial Systems (United Kingdom) (Main Office) 25 Canada Square London E14 5LQ , United Kingdom
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.