Enter legal issue and location
Boston Alternative Dispute Resolution Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Anthony E. Abeln (Partner)
- Gabriela B. Archilla (Associate)
- Michael F. Aylward (Partner)
- John K. Babcock (Partner)
- John G. Bagley (Partner)
- David A. Bakst (Partner)
- John J. Barry (Associate)
- Michael P. Beers (Associate)
- James A. Bello (Partner)
- Lawrence F. Boyle (Partner)
- Alan E. Brown (Partner)
- Kevin W. Buono (Associate)
- Scott Douglas Burke (Managing Partner)
- Joseph H. Caffrey (Partner)
- Sarah E. Carroll (Associate)
- Francesca L. Cone (Associate)
- Nicollette B. Dailey (Partner)
- Joseph M. Desmond (Partner)
- Noel B. Dumas (Partner)
- Richard R. Eurich (Of Counsel)
- Kathleen A. Federico (Partner)
- Michael M. Filbin (Associate)
- W. Joseph Flanagan (Partner)
- Joseph M. Fogarty (Associate)
- Grace V.b. Garcia (Partner)
- Anthony P. Gatto (Associate)
- John P. Graceffa (Partner)
- Eric J. Gyllenborg (Partner)
- Alex J. Harrington (Associate)
- Michael H. Hayden (Partner)
- Richard R. Hennessey (Associate)
- Kellianne Hickey (Associate)
- David A. Hilton (Partner)
- Philip M. Hirshberg (Partner)
- John P. Knight (Partner)
- Edwin F. Landers Jr. (Partner)
- Meredith M. Lasna (Associate)
- Brian G. Lee (Associate)
- Daniel M. Lee (Associate)
- Michael D. Leedberg (Partner)
- Bridget A. Lopez (Partner)
- Wesley J. Marshall Jr. (Partner)
- Corey T. Mastin (Associate)
- Rachel S. McCloskey (Associate)
- Sean F. McDonough (Partner)
- Douglas D. McInnis (Of Counsel)
- Sean J. Milano (Partner)
- Christopher A. Monson (Associate)
- Rowan K. Moriarty (Associate)
- Edward W. Murphy (Partner)
- Gareth W. Notis (Partner)
- Jessica M. O'Brien (Partner)
- Stephen P. O'Brien (Associate)
- Steven M. O'Brien (Of Counsel)
- Mitchell J. Perne (Associate)
- Natalia Peña (Associate)
- Austin T. Powell (Partner)
- Douglas L. Price (Partner)
- William T. Purdue (Partner)
- Michael J. Racette (Partner)
- Matthew J. Riordan (Associate)
- William B. Scarpelli (Partner)
- William A. Schneider (Partner)
- Mark R. Segalini (Partner)
- Lawrence M. Slotnick (Partner)
- Caroline M. Smith (Associate)
- Roger Soun (Associate)
- Justin P. Starr (Associate)
- Ralph C. Sullivan (Partner)
- Brian A. Suslak (Partner)
- Brent A. Tingle (Partner)
- Ti Ton (Associate)
- Kevin M. Truland (Partner)
- Doyle C. Valley (Partner)
- Lori K. Vaulding (Partner)
- David Viens (Partner)
- Tory A. Weigand (Partner)
- John Carrig White (Partner)
- Marykate E. Williams (Associate)
- Brittni Wipper (Associate)
- Joseph G. Yannetti (Partner)
- Clark W. Yudysky (Partner)
- Monika Zarski (Associate)
- Kevin M. Zipkin (Associate)
- Rachael E. Bandeira (Associate)
- Steven J. Bolotin (Of Counsel)
- Tucker S. Bugbee (Associate)
- Richard L. Burpee (Of Counsel)
- Patrick Ciapciak (Associate)
- Ethan Dowling (Associate)
- Scott A. Fox (Associate)
- Amanda M. Frederick (Associate)
- Thomas M. Grady (Of Counsel)
- Brian J. Manikowski (Associate)
- Christopher A. McAlpin (Associate)
- Kate A. Messinger (Associate)
- Richard L. Neumeier (Of Counsel)
- Ashley B. Nicotra (Associate)
- Courtney M. M. Person (Associate)
- Adam Pittman (Associate)
- Justin L. Amos (Associate)
- Avana A. Anderson (Associate)
- Brandon L. Arey (Associate)
- Jonathan D. Blanton (Associate)
- Michael E. Brangwynne (Associate)
- Stephanie M. Caffrey (Associate)
- Thomas E. Caruso (Associate)
- Christopher J. Davidson (Partner)
- Lauren E. Denault (Associate)
- Thomas D. Duquette Jr. (Associate)
- Kathleen M. Farrell (Associate)
- Brian M. Gibbons (Associate)
- Caroline M. Kelly (Associate)
- Kathryn C. Lewis (Associate)
- Jillian E. McGrath (Associate)
- Brian P. Morrissey (Associate)
- Amy B. Parker (Partner)
- Batool Raza (Associate)
- Jessica C. Stone (Associate)
- George R. White Jr. (Associate)
250 Summer Street Boston, MA 02210
Morrison Mahoney LLP 10 Weybosset Street Suite 900 Providence, RI 02903 (401) 331-4660
Morrison Mahoney LLP 10 North Main Street Fall River, MA 02720 (508) 677-3100
Morrison Mahoney LLP Tower Square 1500 Main Street Suite 2400 Springfield, MA 01115 (413) 737-4373
Morrison Mahoney LLP One Constitution Plaza 10th Floor Hartford, CT 06103 (860) 616-4441
Morrison Mahoney LLP Waterview Plaza 2001 US Highway 46 Parsippany, NJ 07054 (973) 257-3526
Morrison Mahoney LLP 10 Fenchurch Avenue London EC3M - 5BN , England 020 7663 5629
Morrison Mahoney LLP 1000 Lafayette Boulevard Suite 702 Bridgeport, CT 06604 (203) 965-4900
Morrison Mahoney LLP 120 Front Street Suite 710 Worcester, MA 01608 (508) 757-7777
Morrison Mahoney LLP 1001 Elm Street Suite 304 Manchester, NH 03101 (603) 622-3400
Morrison Mahoney LLP Wall Street Plaza 88 Pine Street Suite 1900 New York, NY 10005 (212) 825-1212
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.