Enter legal issue and location
- Cathleen L Bennett (Attorney)
- Nancy Towne Bennett (Director)
- Bruce R Bono (Attorney)
- Eric S Brandt (Attorney)
- Donald S Bronstein
- R Susan Dillard
- Carol A Donovan (Attorney)
- Helen Fremont (Director)
- Kim M Giampietro (Attorney)
- Anne C Goldbach (Attorney-in-Charge)
- Stan Goldman (Director, Mental Health Litigation)
- Lisa M Hewitt (Legislative Counsel)
- William R Hill Jr.
- Benjamin H Keehn (Attorney)
- Debra S Krupp
- Marissa Landrau-Pirazzi (Attorney)
- William J Leahy (Chief Counsel)
- Meredith K Lobur (Attorney)
- Pierre F Monette Jr. (Staff Attorney)
- Kristin P Muniz (Attorney)
- Susanna Blake Murphy (Staff Attorney)
- Patricia A O'Neill (Attorney)
- Carlo A Obligato (Attorney)
- Peter M Onek
- Anne B Rowland (Staff Attorney)
- Andrew R Silverman (Attorney)
- Brownlow M Speer (Chief Appellate Attorney)
- Leslie Walker (Director)
- Nona E Walker (Attorney)
- Jane Larmon White (Attorney)
- Patricia A Wynn
- Regina M Zupan (Attorney)
Suite 700470 Atlantic Ave Boston, MA 02210- 2208
- (617) 988-8495
- (617) 988-8484
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public Counsel Services Suite 206 450 Washington St Dedham, MA 02026 - 4449 (781) 326-0632
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public, Counsel Services 403 Pleasant St Northampton, MA 01060 - 3914 (413) 586-5764
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public, Counsel Services PO Box 258 3220 Main St Barnstable, MA 02630 - 1107 (508) 362-8101
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public Counsel Services 139 North St Pittsfield, MA 01201 - 5101 (413) 447-7342
Cmwl. of Massachusetts 340 Main St Worcester, MA 01608 - 1601 (508) 791-9288
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public, Counsel Services 4th Floor 47 N Second St New Bedford, MA 02740 - 6205 (508) 997-3301
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public, Counsel Services 9 Belmont St Brockton, MA 02401 - 5225 (508) 583-5316
Cmwl. of Massachusetts Committee For Public, Counsel Services 42 Church Street Lowell, MA 01852 - 2622 (978) 458-7161
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.