Enter legal issue and location
- Emanuel Alves (Vice President, Counsel & Corporate Secretary)
- Arnold Reuben Bergman (Vice President and Chief Counsel - Annuities)
- Brian J. Bisciotti (Attorney)
- Cecile Anne Viau Butler (Attorney)
- Philip Clarkson (Vice President & Counsel, Tax Law)
- Catherine Z. Collins (AVP & Senior Counsel)
- John J. Danello (Vice President and Chief Counsel)
- Charles L. Felsenthal (Attorney)
- James C. Hoodlet (Vice President and Counsel)
- Tracy Anne Kane (Attorney)
- Thomas Michael Kinzler (Secretary and Chief Legal Officer)
- David S. Pickett (AVP and Senior Counsel)
- Thomas E. Samoluk (Senior Counsel)
- Betsy Anne Seel (Attorney)
- Alan R. Seghezzi (Senior Vice President and Chief Counsel, Investments)
- Michael Steven Smith (Attorney)
- Richard John Smith
- John W. Walsh (Attorney)
601 Congress Street Boston, MA 02210
Manulife Financial Corporation (Main Office) 200 Bloor Street East Toronto, ON M4W 1E5 , Canada (416) 926-3000
Manulife Financial Corporation - John Hancock Financial Network (Main Office) 197 Clarendon Street Boston, MA 02116
Manulife Financial - John Hancock Life Insurance (Main Office) P.O. Box 772 Boston, MA 02117
Manulife Financial P.O. Box 1030 2727 Joseph Howe Drive Halifax, NS B3J 2X5 , Canada 902-453-4300
Manulife Financial Manulife Investments 500 King St. N. P.O. Box 1602, Stn. Waterloo Waterloo, ON N2J 4C6 , Canada 1-888-626-8543
Manulife Financial Centre Manuvie 2000 Mansfield Street, Suite 920 Montreal, PQ H3A 2Z6 , Canada (514) 286-6752
Manulife Financial 1095 West Pender Street Suite 270 Vancouver, BC V6E 2M6 , Canada (604) 683-7746
Manulife Financial 550 - 6th Avenue S.W., Suite 450 Calgary, AB T2P 0S2 , Canada (403) 261-7900
Manulife Financial 25 Water Street South P.O. Box 800 Stn. C Kitchener, ON N2G 4Y5 , Canada (519) 747-7000
Manulife Financial - Manulife Life Insurance Company (Japan) (Main Office) 4-34-1 Kokuryo-Cho, Chofu-shi Tokyo 182 –8621 , Japan (81) 424 89 8080
Manulife Financial 2 Queen Street East Box 4606, Stn. A Toronto, ON M5W 4Z2 , Canada 416-687-4300
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.