Enter legal issue and location
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
800 Boylston Street Boston, MA 02199
- (617) 421-7123
The Procter & Gamble Company - P&G France (Main Office) 163 quai Aulagnier 92600 Asnieres-sur-Seine , France 33-1-40 88 55 11
The Procter & Gamble Company - Procter & Gamble (Egypt) (Main Office) Nile City Towers, North Tower Cornish El Nil, Ramlet Boulaq 11221 Cairo , Egypt +202 2461 7500
The Procter & Gamble Company - Procter & Gamble Switzerland Sarl (Main Office) 47, route de St-Georges 1213 Petit-Lancy Geneva , Switzerland 41-22-709-6111
The Procter & Gamble Company - P&G Guangzhou Ltd. (China) (Main Office) 27-33/F Centre Plaza 161 Lin He Xi Heng Road Guangzhou 510620 , China 86-20-85186688
The Procter & Gamble Company - Procter & Gamble Service GmbH (Germany) (Main Office) Sulzbacher Str. 40 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus , Germany 49-6196-89-01
The Procter & Gamble Company - P&G (S) PTE Ltd. (Singapore) (Main Office) 238A Thomson Road #21-01/10, Novena Square, Tower A Singapore 307684 , Singapore 65-6-824-5000
The Procter & Gamble Company - Procter & Gamble UK (Main Office) The Heights Brooklands Weybridge Surrey KT13 0XP , United Kingdom 44-1932-896-000
The Procter & Gamble Company (Main Office) 1 or 2, Procter & Gamble Plaza Cincinnati, OH 45201 (513) 983-1100
The Procter & Gamble Company - Procter & Gamble (Canada) (Main Office) P.O. Box 355, Station A Toronto, ON M5W1C5 , Canada 1-416-730-4711
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.