Enter legal issue and location
Boston Litigation Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Jeffrey J. Barclay (Principal)
- Chet Campbell (Associate)
- Philip K. Chen (Associate)
- Matthew Chun (Attorney)
- Nathanael Clauser (Ethics and Conflicts Counsel)
- Sean P. Daley Ph.D. (Principal)
- Jay Kugler DeYoung (Principal)
- Sean M. Dean Ph.D. (Principal)
- Peter J. Devlin (Senior Principal)
- Christopher Dillon (Principal)
- J. Peter Fasse (Principal)
- David L. Feigenbaum (Senior Principal)
- Roger D. Feldman (Senior Principal)
- Janis K. Fraser Ph.D. (Principal)
- Mia Friedman (Administration)
- Todd E. Garcia Ph.D. (Principal)
- Frank L. Gerratana (Principal)
- Kurt L. Glitzenstein (Principal)
- Christine A. Goddard Ph.D. (Principal)
- Oluyinka Green (Attorney)
- Meghana B. Gupta (Associate)
- Michael R. Hamlin (Principal)
- Bobby G. Hampton (Associate)
- Annie Hartnett (Associate)
- Mark J. Hebert (Senior Principal)
- Rex I. Huang (Of Counsel)
- Katie E. Hyma (Associate)
- Vasily Ignatenko (Attorney)
- Steven R. Katz (Principal)
- Sarah Kelleher (Associate)
- Adam Kessel (Principal)
- Joy Backer Kete (Associate)
- Annie J. King (Principal)
- Joseph J. Koipally Ph.D. (Principal)
- Lawrence K. Kolodney (Principal)
- Peng Lin Ph.D. (Associate)
- Xiaochu Ma (Attorney)
- Rachel Merrick Maggs (Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer)
- Denis G. Maloney (Principal)
- John P. McCormick (Associate)
- Christina V. McDonough (Principal)
- Kayleigh E. McGlynn (Associate)
- Anita L. Meiklejohn Ph.D. (Principal)
- Proshanto Mukherji Ph.D. (Principal)
- Andrew G. Pearson (Associate)
- Alexander Pechette (Associate)
- Jacob B. Pecht (Associate)
- Steven J. Petkovsek (Associate)
- Frank Porcelli (Senior Principal)
- Peter R. Poulin Ph.D. (Principal)
- Elizabeth G.h. Ranks (Associate)
- Whitney Reichel (Principal)
- Chris Reilly (Associate)
- Tiffany A. Reiter Ph.D. (Principal)
- Kimberly A. Reynolds (Attorney)
- Grant T. Rice Ph.D. (Associate)
- James H. Richard (Associate)
- Ethan Rubin (Associate)
- Frank E. Scherkenbach (Principal)
- James Sebel (Associate)
- Debra S. Serota (Of Counsel)
- Jenny Shmuel (Principal)
- Jeffrey Shneidman (Principal)
- Eda Stark (Associate)
- Kevin Su (Principal)
- Ryan E. Thomas (Of Counsel)
- Cynthia Johnson Walden (Principal)
- Marc M. Wefers Ph.D. (Principal)
- Qiuyi Wu (Associate)
- Liujing Xing (Attorney)
- Hanchao Zhao (Attorney)
- Matthew C. Berntsen (Associate)
- Stephen Colter (Associate)
- Timothy A. French (Principal)
- Brian Gaff (Principal)
- Natalie Galley Ph.D. (Associate)
- Moses A. Heyward (Of Counsel)
- Bettina Lengsfeld (Associate)
- Anshul Mehra (Associate)
- Doyon Won (Associate)
- Donato Aceto Ph.D. (Associate)
- Will Freeman (Associate)
- Thomas C. Frongillo (Principal)
- Sheryl Koval Garko (Principal)
- David Hosp (Principal)
- Kelly Kiernan Largey (Administration)
- Brendan Murphy (Associate)
- Laura Najemy (Associate)
- Robert M. O'Connell Jr. (Of Counsel)
- Jessica Perry (Associate)
- Mark S. Puzella (Principal)
- Holly Chamberlain Rigby (Associate)
- Caroline K. Simons (Principal)
- Ashlie Smith (Associate)
- Daniel Sternberg (Associate)
One Marina Park Drive Boston, MA 02210- 1878
Fish & Richardson P.C. 3200 RBC Plaza 60 South Sixth Street Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 335-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 1717 Main Street Suite 5000 Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 747-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 1221 McKinney Street Suite 2800 Houston, TX 77010 (713) 654-5300
Fish & Richardson P.C. 500 Arguello Street Suite 500 Redwood City, CA 94063 (650) 839-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. Highlight Business Towers Mies-van-der-Rohe-Strasse 8 D-80807 Munich , Germany +49 (89) 710 4102 - 0
Fish & Richardson P.C. 12860 El Camino Real Suite 400 San Diego, CA 92130 (858) 678-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 222 Delaware Avenue 17th Floor Post Office Box 1114 Wilmington, DE 19801 (302) 652-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 111 Congress Avenue Suite 810 Austin, TX 78701 (512) 472-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 1000 Maine Avenue SouthWest Washington, DC 20024 (202) 783-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 7 Times Square 20 th Floor New York, NY 10036 - 4611 (212) 765-5070
Fish & Richardson P.C. 1180 Peachtree Street NorthEast 21st Floor Atlanta, GA 30309 (404) 892-5005
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.