Enter legal issue and location
New Haven Family Law Firm
About Berdon, Young & Margolis, PC
- Family Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Liquor Law
Pro Bono Activities
- Habitat For Humanity of Greater New Haven, 1992 - Present
- Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of Connecticut
- Costco Wholesale
- BJ's Wholesale Club
- Steak Loft, Mystic, CT
- Eder Bros.
- Opici Imports and Distributing
- Trujillo v. Yeager, 642 F.Supp.2d 86 (United States District Court, D. Connecticut 2009)
- Chipperini v. Crandall, 253 F.Supp.2d 301 (United States District Court, D. Connecticut 2003)
- Allstate Ins. Co. v. Opie, Not Reported in F.Supp.3d (United States District Court, D. Connecticut 2014)
- RAC Corp. v. Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co., Inc., 31 Conn.App. 901 623 A. 2d 81 (Appellate Court of Connecticut 1993)
- Harbor Recovery Corp. v. Harbor Realty Associates, 40 Conn.App. 906 (Appellate Court of Connecticut 1996)
- Government Relations (Lobbying)
Accepts Credit Cards
350 Orange St.2nd Floor New Haven, CT 06511
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.