Enter legal issue and location
New Britain General Litigation Law Firm
Complete solutions to your legal issues
Because legal issues are intricately interwoven, our attorneys look at the big picture and consider how one legal problem could impact another seemingly unrelated area of your life. When you retain an attroney from The Law Offices of Januszewski, McQuillan and DeNigris, you receive the knowledge and experience of every lawyer in the firm. While you may work with one attorney, we regularly discuss our clients' cases and advise each other. Through this team approach, our attorneys devise complete solutions to your legal issues. Some of the areas we can help you with include: Trials in state and federal courts, general practice, civil litigation, wrongeful death, workers compensation, automobile accidents, real estate, personal injury, social security disability, probate, contested wills, wills, and representation to profesional responsibilities.
Contact an established New Britain Law Firm
The Law Offices of Januszewski, McQuillan, and DeNigris is located in New Britain and serves clients throughout Hartford, New Haven and Middlesex counties, including New Britain, Berlin, Newington, Plainville, and Southington. Our attorneys regularly appear in the superior courts of New Britain, Hartford, Middletown, New Haven and New London.
Call the Law Offices of Januszewski, McQuillan and DeNigris at (860) 225- 7667 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment
About The Law Offices of Januszewski McQuillan and DeNigris, LLP
- English (Primary)
- General Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate
- Super Lawyer - Personal Injury
- Super Lawyer - Litigation
Pro Bono Activities
- Hosting a weekly law oriented radio program on a 50,000 watt radio station & on internet , 2002 - Present
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
165 West Main StreetP.O. Box 150 New Britain, CT 06050
Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.