Enter legal issue and location
- Kevin O. Finnegan (Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Retirement Services)
- Andrew Mark Goldberg (Assistant Vice President & Counsel, Retirement Services)
- Christopher M. Grinnell (Vice President & Assistant General Counsel)
- Jill Francine Nareau Robert (Assistant Vice President & Counsel, Retirement Services)
- Philip Smith Wellman (Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer - Mutual Funds, Mutual Fund Compliance)
Bright Meadow Campus100 Bright Meadow Boulevard Enfield, CT 06082
MassMutual Financial Group (Main Office) 1295 State St. Springfield, MA 01111 (413) 744-8411
MassMutual Financial Group - Babson Capital Management LLC (Branch Office) 1500 Main Street PO Box 15189 Springfield, MA 01115 - 5189 (413) 226-1000
MassMutual Financial Group - Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC (Main Office) One Financial Plaza Hartford, CT 06103 - 2604 (860) 509-2200
MassMutual Financial Group - Babson Capital Management LLC (Branch Office) 550 S. Tryon St. Suite 3300 Charlotte, NC 28202 (704) 805-7200
MassMutual Financial Group - Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC (Branch Office) Northeast Region 180 Glastonbury Blvd. Suite 200 Glastonbury, CT 06033 (860) 368-2806
MassMutual Financial Group - Babson Capital Management LLC (Main Office) Independence Wharf 470 Atlantic Avenue Boston, MA 02210 (617) 225-3800
MassMutual Financial Group - Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC (Branch Office) Western Region 100 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 700 Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 234-2525
MassMutual Financial Group - Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC (Branch Office) Central Region 150 South Wacker Drive Suite 350 Chicago, IL 60606 (312) 465-1500
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.