Enter legal issue and location
- Susan Carol Tully Abdo (Vice President of Government and Labor Relations, Northeast Public and Labor Segment)
- William Calvin Baskin III (Counsel)
- Cynthia J. Bates (Counsel, Head, Group Insurance Unit)
- Jerry John Bellizzi (Senior Tax Counsel)
- Erin Lynn Carlisle (Counsel)
- William James Casazza (Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Law & Regulatory Affairs)
- Rashmi Chandra (Senior Intellectual Property & Information Technology Counsel)
- Thomas Selden Clark (Counsel)
- Julie V. Conway (Counsel)
- Susan L. Cotter (Counsel)
- Anthony James Dennis (Counsel)
- Jessica April Dorazio (Counsel)
- Melissa A. Driscoll (Counsel)
- Stephen Paul Fisher (Counsel)
- Marilyn Kaplan Grody (Investment Counsel)
- Alicia Mafrice Hawkins (Attorney)
- Barbara Noel Hennessy (Counsel)
- Meggan L. Jekot (Counsel)
- Judith Helen Jones (Counsel and Corporate Secretary)
- Thomas D. Jones III (Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer)
- Carolyn Ann Joy (Counsel)
- Siddharth Khanijou (Counsel)
- Charles H. Klippel (Deputy General Counsel)
- Bill Kowalski (Counsel)
- Edward Chung-I Lee (Counsel)
- Rachael Isaac Lines (Counsel)
- Janet S. Mann (Counsel, Chief Regulatory)
- Yuxin Mao (Counsel)
- Robert S. McDonough (Attorney)
- Mark Dunstan Meador (Counsel)
- Shannon P. Meroney (Senior Account Executive, Government & Labor Sector)
- Ryan Michael Mihalic (Counsel)
- Niki Mirtorabi (Attorney)
- Tracey A. Morgan (Counsel)
- Neal Anthony Murphy (Counsel)
- Eric Myers (Counsel)
- Federico Carlos Preuss (Counsel)
- Amy King Ramos (Counsel)
- Tracey E. Scraba (In-House Health Care Counsel)
- Elicia Pegues Spearman (Human Resources Partner)
- Robert James Stillman (Counsel)
- John F. Todd (Deputy Chief Compliance Officer)
- Mary Ann K. Varga (Counsel)
- Catherine Bouffides Walsh (Counsel)
- Melinda Westbrook (Counsel)
151 Farmington Avenue Hartford, CT 06156
Aetna Inc. Aetna Building 1 980 Jolly Road Blue Bell, PA 19422 (800) 872-3862
Aetna Inc. - Aetna Specialty Pharmacy (Main Office) 503 Sunport Lane Orlando, FL 32809 (866) 782-2779
Aetna Health Inc. 55 Lane Road Fairfield, NJ 07004 (888) 982-3862
Aetna 1100 Abernathy Road, Suite 375 Atlanta, GA 30328
Aetna Inc. - Schaller Anderson, Incorporated (Main Office) 4645 E. Cotton Center Blvd. Building 1 Phoenix, AZ 85040 (602) 659-1100
Aetna Inc. - ActiveHealth Management (Main Office) 1333 Broadway New York, NY 10018 (212) 651-8200
Aetna P.O. Box 569441 Dallas, TX 75356 - 9441 (888) 982-3862
Aetna Inc. 2625 Shadelands Drive Walnut Creek, CA 94598
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.